My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper_Nolight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Harley Quinn on page 7.

Living in Denmark it's expensive buying LotR collectibles. The shipping fees alone is a killer. Please have this in mind viewing my pictures. It's not as fantastic as most collections on this board. Many of your collections are amazing.
I do have 1 or 2 very nice pieces though. Especially the Ringwraith on Steed is a gem.

I've moved to a new house and our bedroom is big, so this is now bedroom, gamingroom and where I display all my stuff.
It's nice to sit and watch them during gaming, but more cleaning is a must, so both good and bad.

I recently started collecting again after a long break, so not much new is on the shelves, but I do have 5-6 pre-orders as I write this. Latest is Poison Ivy and Batman.

This is what I see turning my head right and when I'm in my bed.
nju3y2y1mgzhzthjnzk4n2eyy2i4ndqxowi1n2q3oda.jpg

This angry Gollum was a special offer back when the Extended Edition came out. Luckily I got one. I think 7500 was made.
mwiznmi1zjk5ngexzwfjmti5yjm2ymewnde5y2y3mdc.jpg

I can't believe this Predator hasn't sold out yet.
zjgxoti2mdjhndm3n2ixowm5otcxnjyzotczymqxnzg.jpg

This guy is still awesome.
nzfkmwfmzjg1ntfiy2qyytqwmza2yje3yzrmyjy3mmm.jpg

Got nostalgic one day and got some MotU of eBay.
zjflztvkmdgyyjbinzvjyjuzy2y0yzkwode2y2q0odk.jpg

Still my most priced collectible.
njgwoguxzgiwmgrmmjnjzjy0otfkzdi2mzflyjzjzmm.jpg

otviogrhndmzmwy2njczn2fmnzrlm2jimtgzndizngu.jpg

Next to my tv.
zmriywqwmde4y2zimtmwyte2mtu5mgyzzwu2njdlyjc.jpg

zji4ymmxzjy2nzc4owzkndfjzdaxmtq0y2yymtg2yzy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My LotR Collection

Very nice. I'd like to have some of those pieces.

Loving the LOTR goodness...great displays as well! :clap

Dude, you collection is fantastic and amazing! I love you the way you display everything, its not cluttered. Remember, quality over quantity! :rock

What.....thats an excellent collection sniper with quite a few pieces i wish i had and as said its nice and spaced.Thanks for sharing:cool:

On your 1st shot you have something in the bottom left-hand corner, I tried to look thru your Collection of pic's and the only thing that came close was Balrog but thats in a Detolf, What is that? Very Cool Collection Sniper

On your 1st shot you have something in the bottom left-hand corner, I tried to look thru your Collection of pic's and the only thing that came close was Balrog but thats in a Detolf, What is that? Very Cool Collection Sniper

You are absolutely right.
That angle is where the Detolf is. Thing is I bought the Detolf a day later than the first pic and put the Balrog in it. Also the Berserker is not with the big statues no more, it's also in the Detolf. Over the last couple of days I've put up the cabinets and bought a detolf, so I have no doubles, I've just rearranged and updated some pics.

The Lego X-Wing is not on the floor anymore, it's on top of the Detolf. The Balrog you see bottom left is standing on a little table. Now the detolf is there. :)

Thanks for the fast reply Sniper, I thought I saw something that wasn't dispayed fully, Great Collection

Living in Denmark it's expensive buying LotR collectibles. The shipping fees alone is a killer. Please have this in mind viewing my pictures. It's not as fantastic as most collections on this board.

Dude, what are you talking about? That is one sweet and fantastic collection and very nicely displayed at that :rock

Back