My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I first posted it at Spawn.com. It's kind of crazy...these pics are already 3+ years old. The display hasn't changed much overall. I've added several Ninja Turtles, changed out some of the 18" and 1/12 movie/comic/game figures, switched several of the Mcfarlane Dragons for DC's WoW figures, and squeezed in a couple more 1:1 Evil Dead/Army of Darkness pieces (busts), but that's about it. I have a backlog of Hot Toys, 3A (tons of 3A), and Sideshow (mainly the TMNT pieces) that I will feature when I shuffle it at some point in the next two years when I move into a hopefully more permanent place of my own.

Your collection is one of the broadest I've seen. You got depth in a number of media and genres. Big, small, mass market, small boutique,etc. Very impressive.

Can you give us an idea of the square footage this requires?
How long have you been collecting?
How do you go about choosing your next piece?

Thanks for sharing.

Your collection is one of the broadest I've seen. You got depth in a number of media and genres. Big, small, mass market, small boutique,etc. Very impressive.

Thanks for sharing.
The guy hasn't been on for 6 months.
Must be busy dusting :lol

The guy hasn't been on for 6 months.
Must be busy dusting :lol

Or the shelves collapsed and he's buried under it:)

Man that is a great collection.
Had so many of those mcfarlane neca figures over the years and sold alot of them.
Great to see them mixed up with the higher end stuff.
That is not a collection that is a glorious hoard.:clap

Love the sentinels hanging or screwed to the ceiling.:yess:
And that rambo poster is nice aswell not seen that before.

Awesome awesome awesome! Great collection Ed! I didn't know you live just one state over from me. I might have to stop by one day and see all that in person! Love the Pee Wee's Playhouse and Monevs!

Been a while...

Thanks for sharing.

It's probably about 12' x 25' give or take…I'm estimating. Not counting my childhood, I've been into toys for about 13 or 14 years. I don't plan what pieces I obtain too much, there are always a few elusive ones I'm perpetually hunting, and I keep my ear to the ground with toy news. Sometimes I absolutely know I will purchase something when I hear that it's being produced, sometimes I get something on a whim, there's no rhyme or reason to it, whatever I like I guess.

Awesome awesome awesome! Great collection Ed! I didn't know you live just one state over from me. I might have to stop by one day and see all that in person! Love the Pee Wee's Playhouse and Monevs!

Hey buddy! Long time not chat. Love my Pee Wee and spent a long time hunting for the proper coffee table to make that display possible! And I've also finally completed my Monev collection with the Phantom Cyborg and Wonder World variants.

I actually live in California now, though I visit my folks when I can and still have a lot of my collection in storage back in Ohio. I'm not too active on any forums now, just too busy. But I've been attempting to get my foot in the door of the toy world a bit for the past several years. I've got one toy out there as of last year in the third series of OMFG mini figures. And I actually have gotten to know and have worked with a bunch of cool dudes in the toy world, including some of the good folks at Sideshow.

Still collecting, but have definitely slowed the pace and quantity of what I take in. I mostly buy 3A now and the occasional 6" movie or comic character that still grabs me. It's weird how much my life revolves around this kind of stuff!

It's a really impressive collection indeed. Love many of the themes you have like Spawn, Futurama, The simpsons, TMNT, etc.

First I thought it was a store when I saw your pics. :)

Cheers.

Hey guys! Yeah, not too much forum posting these days. I do like to check in though. Of the few places I used to have these pics up, this is the only remaining one, so when I need to blow someones mind, or I get into the occasional pissing contest about who's more into toys, I can pull up these pics!

I still haven't really changed this display much, there're a lot of shipping boxes stacked on the floor though. I currently live in a shack/art studio where I have very little (relatively speaking…) on display. No matter, I've been able to build something of a career as an artist and am even working on toy prototypes right now on a pretty high-profile project about which I can't say anything because it's not announced! Soon though. 3A still gets most of my money with the occasional NECA, TMNT, Sideshow, or Hot Toys score.

I recently crossed Sorayama's Commando statue off my dwindling Grail list. What a beauty.

Someday when I get rich from making toys (People get rich from this, right?) I'll move into a mansion and redo my display and update these pics. I'm glad folks still enjoy them though! I certainly like flipping through them now and again when I start to miss my stuff.

Last edited:
Wow, amazing collection. It's looking at this type of room that makes me less guilty for buying yet another figure. :lol

Dude your collection is amazing. Truly unbelievable display. I have quite a collection myself, but nothing that big and beautiful. Kudos. Also, that Evil Dead/Army of Darkness display is freaking awesome. One of my favorite film Trilogy's. I hope to see your collection grow even bigger over time, if thats possible...
I'll definitely keep an eye out for you and your collection bro.

Back