My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection! VERY VERY COOL! I really love all the horror stuff you have, the Living Dead and The Evil Dead stuff are my absolute favorites! Are those models that you paited yourself? If so that is an AWESOME job you did!

Ed, it's always a pleasure checking out your world, it is truly one of the most outstanding displays I've ever seen. Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

Awesome collection! VERY VERY COOL! I really love all the horror stuff you have, the Living Dead and The Evil Dead stuff are my absolute favorites! Are those models that you paited yourself? If so that is an AWESOME job you did!

Many of those are model kits that I've bought pro-painted or commissioned. I'm just now starting to paint my own kits.

Last edited:
Awesome collection ! I specially love your mignola's hellboys, torchman, two Krang's androïd versions and your choices for some funny Simpsons figures.

Last edited:
That is a lot of fun to look at. the ashley wood setup is sweet!! whats the story with the white bot with the chain gun? thats the first time ive seen that.

Fantastic shelves...the detolfs themselves are impressive. I have to say I think would actually made me do a double take was correct me if Im wrong, but was that the creature from Relic hanging off one of the sides of a detolf. So awesome if it was.

great toys you got there! i like the cowboy bebops.. where did you get it? didn't see any of those in akihabara. :D

Re: My collection.

IMG_1088.jpg

That is some scarey s^^t man :horror

You do have an UNBELIEVABLE COLLECTION :google keep up the awesome work assuming you have any room left to do so...

I love your BFG, the popeye and your Futurama collection, where abouts did you get them from? Never seen them before.

Fantastic shelves...the detolfs themselves are impressive. I have to say I think would actually made me do a double take was correct me if Im wrong, but was that the creature from Relic hanging off one of the sides of a detolf. So awesome if it was.

Yep, that's Kathoga.

great toys you got there! i like the cowboy bebops.. where did you get it? didn't see any of those in akihabara. :D

Which Cowboy Bebop? There's a few different pieces in there. Mostly from ebay though on the anime pieces.

That is some scarey s^^t man :horror

You do have an UNBELIEVABLE COLLECTION :google keep up the awesome work assuming you have any room left to do so...

I love your BFG, the popeye and your Futurama collection, where abouts did you get them from? Never seen them before.

Futurama...those are still being produced by Toynami, although the first couple series are getting more rare now. The regular Fry, Leela, Bender, and Planet Express Ship are the original releases from about 7 years ago, but most of the others have been released in the last couple years.

Well this is a good start but I think it needs a little something extra. HAHAHA man you have alot of stuff and it all looks great. I can see a few things in there that I have or had in the past, Like those sweet mighty max toys.

Back