My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm completely blown away man!! despite all the stuff you have, you've managed to keep it so well organized!!!! Love the Army of Darkness section, and the Edward Scissorhands... amongst everything else that I love!!

I'm completely blown away man!! despite all the stuff you have, you've managed to keep it so well organized!!!! Love the Army of Darkness section, and the Edward Scissorhands... amongst everything else that I love!!

Thanks! Something about that Edward and Kim statue I haven't mentioned is that it's 1/1990. I'm not a low-number collector, but it is pretty cool to have a # 1. I suppose that probably makes it more valuable too.

Very awsome collection bro :rock those Ahh! real monsters, TMNT, and earthworm jim figures bring me back :lol

Holy Smokes...

I can't believe how much stuff you have in your collection :horror

CRAZY !!! :rock :banana

Congrats on such a diverse and well organized museum..

I esp. love the matrix, popbot, and horror stuff :cool:

The sentinels hanging on the ceiling are unreal..how big and where do you get them ?

Holy Smokes...

I can't believe how much stuff you have in your collection :horror

CRAZY !!! :rock :banana

Congrats on such a diverse and well organized museum..

I esp. love the matrix, popbot, and horror stuff :cool:

The sentinels hanging on the ceiling are unreal..how big and where do you get them ?

Those came out with McFarlane's second Matrix series. It's funny, I got 3 of the 4 on clearance for $10 each, but now they go for around $100. They're pretty huge--around 20" long.

*edit* Now, cheaper than that I guess...$30 loose and $75 MOC.

Definitely in the top ten of all members who have posted their collections here.

Those came out with McFarlane's second Matrix series. It's funny, I got 3 of the 4 on clearance for $10 each, but now they go for around $100. They're pretty huge--around 20" long.

*edit* Now, cheaper than that I guess...$30 loose and $75 MOC.

Thanks for the info!

I recently picked one up...very cool :cool:

Wow! I think I have to look at your pictures at least one more time, your collection is that awesome! :D

Definitely in the top ten of all members who have posted their collections here.

:lecture That's for sure.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the info!

I recently picked one up...very cool :cool:

Did you get a good deal?

Wow! I think I have to look at your pictures at least one more time, your collection is that awesome! :D

I'm glad you like it. I've packed a lot in there, I can see why it might take a couple look-throughs to take it all in.

Keep collecting man. Everyone starts out small like yourself. Someday you'll have a lot of stuff. Don't worry. Keep your head up.

:rolleyes:

Good God man.

:eek

Your collection puts most toy stores to shame. lol.

There are no words for this freakin awesome! collection great job!

Hey i have a question: I've noticed your big Nemesis figure and i'm also the proud owner of that piece. But i've bought it like six years ago for a very low price because the box was missing. But i have no idea if it is rare and who was the manifacturer. Do you have any idea?

Thanks and keep up the good work

Amazing collection!!! Never seen some of those before!!! It really looks like a toy store, great job showing all of them like that.

Always nice to see your collection ED:D

Still love everything and how you display it!

However I still want your Ghostbusters car:D Or tell me were you got it!;)

Time for a bump. I've got several goodies with which to update this thread--I'll try to get that done sometime.

There are no words for this freakin awesome! collection great job!

Hey i have a question: I've noticed your big Nemesis figure and i'm also the proud owner of that piece. But i've bought it like six years ago for a very low price because the box was missing. But i have no idea if it is rare and who was the manifacturer. Do you have any idea?

It's made by Palisades (RIP). I don't think it's too rare given its frequency on ebay--but it's awesome nonetheless.

Back