My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INSANE collection...very well organised considering the volume of stuff...a lot of folk here, with a fraction of the crap you have, could learn a thing or two from you...I'm impressed. BRAVO

Wow! what a mindblowing collection! It's like heaven :lol Especially your army of darkness and evil dead stuff.

What company made that pumpkinhead with base (not the sota and mcfarlane one) and the puppetmaster doll (big one) ?

INSANE collection...very well organised considering the volume of stuff...a lot of folk here, with a fraction of the crap you have, could learn a thing or two from you...I'm impressed. BRAVO

Thanks, I try very hard to make my displays aesthetically pleasing. I spend much time organizing and posing. I arrange things both horizontally and vertically. I also arrange by type, size, and color.

I can just feel it if a shelf or particular display is not well balanced or arranged--then I tweak it until I know it's perfect--at least by my standards.

Wow! what a mindblowing collection! It's like heaven :lol Especially your army of darkness and evil dead stuff.

What company made that pumpkinhead with base (not the sota and mcfarlane one) and the puppetmaster doll (big one) ?

That Pumpkinhead is a model kit from Bowen.

The 12" Blade figure from Puppetmaster was carried by Spencer's Gifts many years ago. I'm not positive, but I think Full Moon produced them.

A lifetimes investment and put simply one of the best collections on this board - full stop.

On a side note, do you have shares in Ikea? - you should have with all those Detolfs you've brought from them.

Congrats on a superb collection.

A lifetimes investment and put simply one of the best collections on this board - full stop.

On a side note, do you have shares in Ikea? - you should have with all those Detolfs you've brought from them.

Congrats on a superb collection.

Thank you.

And I do love me some IKEA--I have to drive 3 hours and out of state to get there though.

This is one of those collections that makes me truly inspired to keep on collecting you dont even need a tv ... just sit back and enjoy the toy show :D thanks so much for sharing

This is one of those collections that makes me truly inspired to keep on collecting you dont even need a tv ... just sit back and enjoy the toy show :D thanks so much for sharing

I feel the opposite way.

I am truly impressed with the dedication and commitment put in this collection but seeing it makes me want to sell almost everything I own. Can you imagine having to move with a collection this size. :google:lol

Back