My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: nothing yet...

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

A small part of my closet and some of my MOC collection:
IMG_1216.jpg

Thanks for looking!

So what do you eat? Bologna and ramen noodles? Ride a bike to work?

HOLY CRAP DUDE! My bank account went down just from looking at your collection!

Last edited:
I've sold plasma twice a week for almost 5 years.

That's not to say I've paid for it ALL with plasma money, but it's the main source.

I can't believe how long it took me to peruse through your entire collection. Just awesome bro, just awesome! My favorite would have to be your Ash and Army of Darkness stuff!

Very Very Impressive man! :rock

Yeah. I add in additional funds now and then, but I get $50-70 per week for plasma--and that's my fun money.

*edit* I'm not rich, I just make sacrifices...like my blood...

i wish i had a room like that to display my collection.. Very nice, man! I'm diggin your Legend collection.. Thanks for sharing..

That is a freaking huge and awesome collection man. You really have a little big of everything. I actually saw a couple Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures I had as a kid and it brought back a flood of memories.

And if you get $50-70 a week for donating plasma, I might have to look into doing it myself. One question though, does it make you really weak after you donate, that's the main thing I've always been worried about, passing out afterwards. :lol

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I've put a lot of time into this for my own pleasure, and it's really nice to get feedback from people who can fully appreciate it.

That's one big & impressive collection.
I love all the Army Of Darkness/Evil Dead stuff you have!
:chew

Thanks. My Army of Darkness/Evil Dead section is probably the part in which I take the most pride.

What an amazing collection & whats makes it even better is how its byoootifuly displayed. Excellent work.

One more thing what is that baby alien lookin like figure next to the cheshire cat ? It looks nuts.

Back