Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas nothing was added to my account :mad:

Now I can only hope it will add it later to my account (doubtful) or for this buddy thread to pull thru for me!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like I got one too, I have the confirmation email and it shows up in both my account and rewards categories.

If you are interested send me a PM.

Hey Rumi, you can remove me as well! Thanks for the thread idea and I hope you guys can match up and help each other.

lcummins said:
Hey Rumi, you can remove me as well! Thanks for the thread idea and I hope you guys can match up and help each other.
thanks again Rumi!

Hi all, I didn't get one. If you could add me to the list I would really appreciate it.

Bumping to bring it to people's attention. I've tried to annotate on my first post as I've gone thru 3 separate threads on this subject. :lol I know a couple who have won, but have not declared previously, so I didn't reflect. Winners (and passer on's) are in green.

Congrats all!

Didn't get one. Work afternoon shift. What time did these go up?

Any pass-on people not get claimed? I need one.

JAS

Jeff A Simon said:
Didn't get one. Work afternoon shift. What time did these go up?

Any pass-on people not get claimed? I need one.

JAS

They didn't go up the normal way. They had a lottery you entered and they randomly picked 50 people to get their orders fulfilled.

I know that :rotfl I meant when did the results go up at Sideshow? I entered the lottery and there was nothing up by the time I had to leave for work, about 2:15 pm EST.

Hopefully some more pass-on buddies will find out that they won....

JAS

The "results" are an email and it showing up in your account.

Diden`t get one but I not suprised as always when come to a verry limited statue.

Back