Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I suppose this thread could be sent off to the Sandbox ... most the of mummys should have found homes by now.

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

lcummins said:
Now I have to find the picture of the chick/dude with the mustache sitting at the table with the cig for comparison... maybe they are related!

"She" should do the trick -

ugly-women-3.jpg

LOTRFan said:
Open it, open it! I am hoping it's perfect. :cool:
aw man youre not the only one.

will do in 20min at lunch.

thanks a million-zillion matt!!

wish I would have come to this board earlier. I didnt' really want the piece (eventhough its looks much better than i expected). I offerred to get in on the lottery at statueforum to help out the collectors, but no one took me up on the offer.

Oh well, now I know where to come in the future to help out people.

cougartrace said:
wish I would have come to this board earlier. I didnt' really want the piece (eventhough its looks much better than i expected). I offerred to get in on the lottery at statueforum to help out the collectors, but no one took me up on the offer.

Oh well, now I know where to come in the future to help out people.

I know you from over there (Moria here :wave), be warned, we are all a bunch of flippers!

:horror :balrog :devil

Kidding man, welcome.

Oh, and occulum how does he look!??!!?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mummy doesn't sell at $500. I still don't think there is that huge a market for it. But, I've been wrong before. Like when I cancelled my Exclusive Ironman Maquette so I could pick up the regular version cheaper later. :rolleyes: :eek:

Back