Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to circumstances beyond my control the SSE Mummy I was planning to give to Jeff A Simon is not available to me anymore. Please somebody hook him up. I feel really bad I was not able to come through for me.

Long story short: The friend I asked to join the lottery got his card declined, he got the email about it Friday to reply by Saturday. He read his email today. No, he is not keeping it for himself so this one should be going into wait list circulation.

Someone please hook Jeff up. I feel bad!!!! :monkey2

SolidLiquidFox said:
Due to circumstances beyond my control the SSE Mummy I was planning to give to Jeff A Simon is not available to me anymore. Please somebody hook him up. I feel really bad I was not able to come through for me.

Long story short: The friend I asked to join the lottery got his card declined, he got the email about it Friday to reply by Saturday. He read his email today. No, he is not keeping it for himself so this one should be going into wait list circulation.

Man, that sucks! I never understood their policy of 24 hours for these ultra limited pieces... everything else, including in stock items, you get 5 business days to correct the problem! Should be a uniform policy across the board, no matter what the item is!

I'm still looking to purchase one myself. Hope someone can hook me up.

SolidLiquidFox said:

Jeff I am SO SORRY to here that man. :monkey2

My congratulations to all who got lucky and my condolences to those who did not.

Based on Chicky's comments, I wonder what percentage of the winners were first picks.

bof2.jpg

FrankenFan said:
My congratulations to all who got lucky and my condolences to those who did not.

Based on Chicky's comments, I wonder what percentage of the winners were first picks.

bof2.jpg

Yeah, how hard was it to "follow directions" anyway? If you ever ordered anything from Sideshow before, this wasn't much different...

lcummins said:
Very suspicious!! The description says he won't tell the edition number! I would be leery to bid on this...

...either that, or he's afraid of being called a flipper! :rotfl
That is probably it. You guys make it so hard for us flippers here.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Bannister said:
That is probably it. You guys make it so hard for us flippers here.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
:lol

yeah. Im guessing cause its somebody who's already announced their ES number on either here or SF and dont want the ES number to blow thier cover.
and they probably dont want to deal with the slap fight that would result

...... unless its MINE!!! ... MAAAAAATTTTTT!!!! :devil

Well, I emailed asking for the number or a reason why he won't reveal it. Let's see if he has the balls to respond or give an adequate answer why he won't.

occulum said:
...... unless its MINE!!! ... MAAAAAATTTTTT!!!! :devil

You know I had some reservations about just who I should give my :mummy to, not that I haven't ever flipped anything or the like - but I figured if anyone was going to, I wanted it to be me.

That said, with your outstanding collection occ, I have no doubts -- but to be safe, what is your eBay addy?! :lol :rotfl

lcummins said:
Well, I emailed asking for the number or a reason why he won't reveal it. Let's see if he has the balls to respond or give an adequate answer why he won't.
Damn Lonnie, just leave me alone and let me sell my Mummy.:monkey5

Back