Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I signed up for one. Hopefully I can help somone here out.

It'd be interesting to know how many people sign up for this. I doubt SS will ever let us know though.

I signed up also. Hope I win but if not would like to buy from someone on this board.

The Monster said:
I have taken part in the lottery, Now all I can do is sit back & pray. :monkey2

hope you get one. I know you, occulum, and Lonnie are some of the few that deserve this guy. Good luck.

I`m not sure abat one thing when I sign in what they mean with the User Account Name: is it my real name or is it the one I use when I sign in to my sidshow account?

ferlin said:
I`m not sure abat one thing when I sign in what they mean with the User Account Name: is it my real name or is it the one I use when I sign in to my sidshow account?

I believe it's the one you use when you sign in to your account.

I have no interest in the piece but would be help secure one for a board member BUT:

I live in Hawaii which means shipping and insurance out to me from SSC will be at least $50. Which means shipping back out to the Mainland for a Freak will be at least $50 more. (Could be even more depending on the size of the box).

Would anyone still be interested in this piece if it costs $50-$100 in addition to the retail price?

If there seems to be a consensus that it would be reasonable, then I will go ahead and enter I guess. Or if there is a Hawaii freak that is interested then I can arrange a local pick-up.

i'm sure anyone will be willing to pay $50 extra rather than $300 extra

I've got my fingers crossed for all you SSE completists. Good luck!! Sorry that they are putting you through this stressful experience, but I hope that it all works out in the end for as many of you as possible.

Back