Muhammad Ali vs Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muhammad Ali vs Bruce Lee

• Total voters
That's something Will Smith would say. He'd make a great Wonder Woman.

Also, if he were Iron Man, they'd have to find a role for his son. Jarvis maybe? How about give Tony Stark a son and have a "lil' Iron Man"?

Yea, then Iron Man Sr. could get injured and then Iron Man Jr. would have to hunt down the bad guys himself.

A string of bombings by terrorist the Mandarin left intelligence agencies bewildered by the lack of forensic evidence. When Stark Industries security chief Happy Hogan was badly injured in one such attack and left in a coma, I issued a televised threat to the Mandarin, who responded by destroying my home with helicopter gunships.

That's when my artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. got scared, and said "Sir, I would suggest movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for my suit and when it flew near, The metallic paint was so shiny it looked like a mirror. If anything I could say that this armor was rare, But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, J.A.R.V.I.S. to Bel-Air!"

4302026_orig.jpg

Inaccurate.

At those speeds without the helmet and mask, his face would fly off from all those Gs.

Can we have a Carlton Warmonger?

Inaccurate.

At those speeds without the helmet and mask, his face would fly off from all those Gs.

The fact that he is a "G" negates your nerd logic!

Back