• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Enterbay - 1/6 Bruce Lee "Way of the Dragon" Figure PRICE REDUCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Enterbay - 1/6 Bruce Lee "Way of the Dragon" Figure PRICE REDUCED!

BUMP. Price reduced: $225 + $15 shipping within the US. International shipping will be actual shipping cost depending on location (USPS Priority International). [/COLOR]SOLD!!!!

Hey freaks -

I'm selling off an Enterbay "Way of the Dragon" 1/6 set Serial #WOD-1114.

The figure is in excellent pretty much mint condition and has never been displayed. I have two of these and never even removed this one from the box. I only inspected the set for missing or broken pieces when I originally bought it. It has the original body and is complete. The diorama display box is in perfect condition.

The outer sleeve has some shelf wear. In the pics below - those silver scratches aren't damage but were present on both of my sets. So I always figured they were intentional. I've seen them on other people's sets too. But except for that - the sleeve is in great shape.

The set includes the Limited Photo Album, and I'm also throwing in an Enterbay figure stand - and a custom 1/6 Hong Kong airline ticket to stick into his pocket. I made it a couple years ago.

$225 + $15 shipping within the US. International shipping will be actual shipping cost depending on location (USPS Priority International).[/COLOR]SOLD!!!!

PM me if you are interested. This is also on eBay (at the same pricing) so let me know right away if you are interested so I can either pull the auction - or we can handle it through eBay. Your choice.

Thanks. Tin

enterbay_wod_1.jpg
enterbay_wod_3.jpg
enterbay_wod_4.jpg
enterbay_wod_8.jpg
enterbay_wod_9.jpg
enterbay_wod_11.jpg
enterbay_wod_12.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: Enterbay - 1/6 Bruce Lee "Way of the Dragon" Figure

Bump: Price reduced:
$225 + $15 shipping within the US. International shipping will be actual shipping cost depending on location (USPS Priority International).[/COLOR]SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: Enterbay - 1/6 Bruce Lee "Way of the Dragon" Figure PRICE REDUCED!

One last price reduction. I'm really surprised this isn't going at a price that is basically below the retail price for the set when it came out.

The good news is that I got a new design gig lined up so that will help stop the financial bleeding a bit :)

So if he doesn't go at this new price - I'll just put him back on the shelf.

$225 + $15 shipping within the US. International shipping will be actual shipping cost depending on location (USPS Priority International).SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: Enterbay - 1/6 Bruce Lee "Way of the Dragon" Figure PRICE REDUCED!

SOLD!!!! Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back