My Bruce Lee ''Cameo'' In Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrchris

Super Freak
Reaction score
right guys this is just a ''BIT OF FUN'',but something i'd love to see as a homage to the late great bruce lee.some may hate the idea,other's I hope will love it.
stallone and the gang need to break into a secure,underground camp to retrieve(something/someone)but quietly and quickly,so no guns,just knives/hand to hand.
stallone calls statham and li/chan(if he's in it) and says I have an idea.
he then puts bruce's ETD dungeon scene on (from the lift until nunchuk pose)turns round smiling,only to see them both open mouthed,thinking WTF..
stallone says what's up?you 2 do that sort of **** don't you,statham says you do know who that is don't you.
stallone yeah it's bruce lee-statham-you know he's dead-li/chan only 40yrs-stallone-i know that,i was thinking of one of you doing it.
statham/li/chan-you want us to be bruce lee!!.
stallone sarcasticly no,its was just an example of a quick quiet extraction.and those ''swirly things'' look kinda hard to use,but the sticks i'm sure you could handle.statham li/chan with a ''phew expression''great idea shame we couldn't get him to do it.we could try and have a go I suppose.
just a rough idea I had.played on screen with tounge firmly in cheek on screen
i'm sure it would play a lot better than I've written it.(about 2 mins screen time)
and a nice homage to the ''action star'' that stallone is doing in these films.
so fellow and non bruce lee fan's have your say..what do you think
ME I'D LOVE TO SEE AN HOMAGE TO HIM :exactly:

Last edited:
I was thinking you bashed some kind of Expendables Bruce Lee figure together :lol

:slap..MM there's a thought:rotfl
I was just thinking a little homage to bruce in the up an coming movie would be nice,i think it would be a pretty funny scene too.

May be in having Jackie Chan in it its already a homage to the films of Bruce Lee and his legacy which has seen the likes of Chan, Jet Li, JCVD and co flourish.

Only i wouldn't be keen on a Game of Death style appearance.

Back