Action Figure NECA 7 inch SUPERMAN VS. MUHAMMAD ALI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both2.jpg

https://nerdist.com/its-superman-vs-muhammad-ali-now-in-action-figure-form-exclusive/

Re: NECA 7 inch SUPERMAN VS. MUHAMMAD

Wat. I did not see this coming at all.

Bought.

NECA are such cockteasers. We can't make 7 inch DC but here's one packaged with a dvd. Here's a comic version with Ali...Just stop.

I always wanted a set like that, but I won't get too excited yet because it might be some kind of toy fair exclusive or something that won't be easily available.

You would actually gag from the hyperbole Randy retweets over on their page. I buy some of their stuff but they have become the reuse/repaint kings and it makes me sick to see glow in the dark and albino aliens!

NECA was probably planning to release the set long before Ali died. They had to get the approval from the family and DC. It's not like NECA knew ahead of time that the man was going to die. :lol

I'm just surprised DCCollectibles didn't release the set and they let Neca do it :dunno

It is a new head. That's the best part.

Last edited:
I take it back. Saw better pics on the link provided and as a comic book fan, the Superman is worth getting alone :yess:

I take it back. Saw better pics on the link provided and as a comic book fan, the Superman is worth getting alone :yess:

Especially since DC Collectibles just messed up their icons Superman figure and the Mezco one 12 doesn't do it for me. Can't wait for this set. I bet the box will look nice too...it might even include a mini comic.

Especially since DC Collectibles just messed up their icons Superman figure and the Mezco one 12 doesn't do it for me. Can't wait for this set. I bet the box will look nice too...it might even include a mini comic.

I would love a CG remastered cover box art of the original special..In case someone never saw the actual comic this is based on, the cover was amazing because it included a surrounding cover art of famous hollywood and icon celebrities :lecture

Back