MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think as a seller it's very important that you keep your customers updated on what it is you're doing and what progress you're making. Good luck to everyone here, hope the guy comes through.

Artist shows off work.
Artist starts selling a few sculpts due to demand.
Interest picks up.
Requests come in. V2 and reruns etc.
Artist takes on too much to handle.
Panic ensures disappearing from forum for a while.
Customers get irate.
Artist considers the **** storm too much to handle.
PayPal disputes are now passed their due date.
Artist never returns to forum.

Artist shows off work.
Interest picks up.
Customers get irate.

Repeat....

I'm telling you, this exact same thing happened in the old thread of his. He was banging them out left and right then everything stopped. No communication at all. It was the same then as now. He was saying he had problems with his computer and was too busy at work. I dunno.....

I mean, I can't complain, I got my stuff from him. Hope everything works out for you guys.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I really dont see any meaning of he disapears lile this, he is a very known member, and he making this. he ll lost all the credibility in his work..
I believe he didnt had time to make all the heads happen and now he is putting the guilty in post office, more honarable is if he had ***** to tell the truth.
This way i believe everybody would understand the situation, who d want continue ,keep waiting, who wouldnt get the money back.

But use post office as scape goat is rediculous indeed.

Artist shows off work.
Interest picks up.
Customers get irate.

Post of the year. Luckily I have one week to file a paypal dispute. I was going to wait it out but it could be a risky move.
I don't buy this whole " getting lost in the mail " bullS%$t. I've had many items delivered and never had a problem. One package 1 of 500 maybe. But that's extremely rare.
I actually had ask for a refund when I was reading how many customers were not receiving their heads. Zach was cool enough to send me a refund. After seeing new pics of the heads I asked Zach if I could get back on the list. He said yes and I sent him the $100 deposit November 4. Now I'm totally regretting it.

When you want a great artist make a commission for you, the wait is part of the deal, no complains about it.
But the comunication as was sad here is the key.

Post of the year. Luckily I have one week to file a paypal dispute. I was going to wait it out but it could be a risky move.
I don't buy this whole " getting lost in the mail " bullS%$t. I've had many items delivered and never had a problem. One package 1 of 500 maybe. But that's extremely rare.
I actually had ask for a refund when I was reading how many customers were not receiving their heads. Zach was cool enough to send me a refund. After seeing new pics of the heads I asked Zach if I could get back on the list. He said yes and I sent him the $100 deposit November 4. Now I'm totally regretting it.

If i were you, i d file a paypal dispute.
Because if even one day he delivers the head, it probably didnt worth this stress

If i were you, i d file a paypal dispute.
Because if even one day he delivers the head, it probably didnt worth this stress

Totally agree. When did you send payment?
The thing is I don’t mind waiting for custom pieces. I know its part of the deal. All I ask for is updates. If Zach came on and said he was a bit burnt out and to give him more time I would be cool with that. If he needs 2-4 months that’s ok. Just as long as he keeps us updated.

Totally agree. When did you send payment?
The thing is I don’t mind waiting for custom pieces. I know its part of the deal. All I ask for is updates. If Zach came on and said he was a bit burnt out and to give him more time I would be cool with that. If he needs 2-4 months that’s ok. Just as long as he keeps us updated.

I paid in August...

seb is trying his best to work things out...if MRM doesn't wanna come online or reply messages, we can't do anything about it.

If anybody is interested I have a mrm mob Scean painted for sale no longer needed .

Pm me .:)

If anybody is interested I have a mrm mob Scean painted for sale no longer needed .

Pm me .:)

i think who wish this head and still frequent this thread, actually is who still waiting their heads..:peace
unfortunently...

Back