MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you guys know that I went through same thing for a 1/6 joker and two face HS as well. I was on the July list and waited for approx 4 months for them to arrive (with a lot PM's to MRM) but I did get them. I honestly think his shipping methods are what is causing the problems. Hope you guys get your stuff.

I ll not make possibles false judgments, but who ordered and arrived asked for ems instead the cheapest method?

Not even brazilian s post offices r so messy..

Wow, what a mess this has become...hope everything clears up for you fellas soon....I've bought two HS from Zach in past and they arrived on time...but I do live a few states away from him too...that might be difference. Hopefully Zach signs in and clears air for you guys

Wanted to share how amazing this sculpt is...Steven Guinta just sent me pics of my MRM Joker :rock

I understand what everybody is sayin and I give Zach the benefit of the doubt.

But I just don't buy it anymore. It's just excuses.
Real life can get in the way.
Hell I work from monday to friday from 9AM til 7PM and I still deliver things. Even if sometimes it take more times at least I communicate and I just don't leave people without answer.

WHen you're doin a business that is all it counts.

I'm sorry but now there isn't any excuses.

Hell I work from monday to friday from 9AM til 7PM and I still deliver things. Even if sometimes it take more times at least I communicate and I just don't leave people without answer.

Very good point. I work allot of hours myself but I do make time to deliver items and if not send a quick pm or email that only takes 1 minute.

Forum moderators should review interest thread polices to avoid people pay for thing all in front.. The best way i pay a non refundable parcel in front and pay the rest when is ready to ship..
Pay all in front may occours cases like this ( not deliver or wait too long)..

And i want cancel too.
How ll be possible if paypal protection expired months ago?

Other point i think it isnt friendly pay for a custom service and not even recieve one photo to see if everything is in your taste.

Forum moderators should review interest thread polices to avoid people pay for thing all in front.. The best way i pay a non refundable parcel in front and pay the rest when is ready to ship..
Pay all in front may occours cases like this ( not deliver or wait too long)..

And i want cancel too.
How ll be possible if paypal protection expired months ago?

i agree mate.Also what was the case, when final payments were requested on all runs of the heads, we were advised they would be shipping that week, so final payment was required promptly

However it never happened on most part

This is one thing I hate about custom work. Paying up front and not receiving the item. I’m not just talking about MRM but in general. I have another custom piece that I’ve been waiting for that was supposed to be complete August 2013 and still nothing. I know guys that have been waiting years for custom pieces. This is getting out of hand. For me, I’m done fronting money for custom work. I’ll just buy from the classifieds from now on.

This I so lame, i'm tired of hoping everyday when the postman arrives to be greeted with nothing. Can we get a forum moderator to contact him?

I saw in the enterbay joker thread, he sold and shipped a full enterbay figure this past week, and the buyer received

Don't know if this means anything for our head sculpts? Whether sent on that post office trip

What I want is more communications and updates. It takes a few minutes so no excuse for that.

Mine was supposed to be sent via EMS but it never showed up and it was 3 weeks ago or maybe even more than that.

Impssoble ems packages get lost this way.
I believed he was only giving this excuse for whom paid for the regular shipping that has a worse tracking method.

And like Seb sad, for me is fine wait too long, the prob is this lame excuses and lack of comunication.
Is it still request my money back?
I never do this with paypal in all these years.
So pitty be forced to request my money back with this...

Back