MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its weird. This happened before. He'll be on a roll then everything just stops. He'll say he has problems with his computer or something and to call or email him etc...

Having said that, I don't think I ever remember hearing about him not delivering.....eventually.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Its weird. This happened before. He'll be on a roll then everything just stops. He'll say he has problems with his computer or something and to call or email him etc...

Having said that, I don't think I ever remember hearing about him not delivering.....eventually.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So only rest to us sit on the couch and wait his good faith?

Funny is when this thread was opened and he had interest in pick money from everybody, he didnt have computer issues.

The thing is the guy is making a good living out of this, just by totalling some of the amount's people have been spending with him, thousands of dollars especially with the 1/4 heads. I don't know why he can't be decent and send our stuff we paid for, the joker head I paid for is a lot of money to me, and im struggling. But I could not turn down that masterpiece.

He has a very nice history in sales and amazing art figures in all these years..
i really dont see any reason for he disapear like this..
he is possible burning his reputation, and compromising futures commissions with this behavior..

i really hope i am wrong and he appear giving one explanation for all this and giving what we want since the begining : our sculpts masterfully done.

Does anyone have his phone number? I've contacted him through txt awhile back and he's always responded to me quickly. I don't have it saved on my phone though, but he's posted it on the board before. It sucks some of you guys are still waiting on stuff.

Here's the number he had posted awhile back. I believe it's the same one I've used to contact him in the past. You guys who are missing stuff still and haven't heard back from him through email or PM should give it a try. (727) 483-3005

He just answered me in fb:
" had issues with the post office and just haven't had the time to ship things out before they close due to my work, i'm working on it. everyone is going to get what they ordered"

At least one feed back.
I am feeling much more relief now actually.

He just answered me in fb:
" had issues with the post office and just haven't had the time to ship things out before they close due to my work, i'm working on it. everyone is going to get what they ordered"

At least one feed back.
I am feeling much more relief now actually.

Good news man. My gut feeling says is he'll come through.

What a shame, that head looks really great, would love to get one but not anymore, seems like everyone is having a hard time getting a hold of the seller.

I alos got an answer.

"been busy, and have had issues with my laptop, and the post office. and i don't know what the deal is with the post office "

I'm sorry but it's always the same old song and dance.
How can someone so many issues with his laptop!!! lol

but as i said, not even it lost so many packages.., me for example is the first time i dont receive my package if this history is true...

I think he really needs to post more updates on here.
He has time to answer on FB.

He is offering a services and takes the money.
The least he can od his gives people updates.
The "I'm busy" answer just doesn't do it for me.
To me it means that he doesn't really care, even if it isn't that this is how I see it.

Again i'm really disapointed. I ordered an unpainted head and waiting six month is a bit too much.

Sorry for the rant.

Back