MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do indeed :)can't wait to get them and piece em all together
You're spot on, I sent a picture from that scene, where his makeup was the messiest

What scene were you going for with yours?

I think I'm going with the 'Hit me' make up. But honestly I like yours so much I was thinking of asking for yours. :lol He's super busy for now so i have some time to think on it.

I didn't recevied mine either. I was on July's list.

First one was lost
Second one was returned back to sender.
I choose EMS for the third one and it was sended I don't know where and apparently returned back to sender.

God what a mess.

A hit me paint up would be great, that would have been my other option
But I agree, can't go past the interrogation scene he did, incredible work it is

I'm still waiting on heads also

QUOTE=TheFiend;6348556]I think I'm going with the 'Hit me' make up.
But honestly I like yours so much I was thinking of asking for yours. :lol He's super busy for now so i have some time to think on it.[/QUOTE]

Me either tried facebook but nothing atm.
What is a bit annoying is that he is supposed to send me two head. One I need to paint for someone else.

I really think he should use a better wya to send those. He is just loosing money making replacements all the time.

I contacted Zach a few weeks ago after he told me mine would be in the post and he replied a few days later saying sorry and that he would send it soon. I have had two sculpts from him before with no problems. No idea why he's gone so quiet. Maybe he's burnt out with work and these head sculpts.

At least i am not the only one having this problem.

He should appear here and explain what is happening otherwise offer one refound or something...

I also emailed him...
The first was lost and no sign of the replacement...i was in June list...:slap

I have the following still yet to receive
2 x 1/6 joker
1 x 1/4 joker
1x begins

I always believe if someone pays you promptly and willing to buy from you, at a minimum offer the same service in return

My very first one was lost, a replacement was sent and received to the painter, however the above is $890 worth yet to receive

I'm more than patient, but now simply I'm over it and would rather my money back

God this look really bad. I can't understand how so much heads were lost. 1 or 2 ok but almost 10. That can't be possible.

I'm not even sure if i can trust him now. No communication is the worst.

Like I said I received two heads from him and they arrived quickly. We should give him the benefit of the doubt for now I reckon but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit concerned.

Yes i give him the benefit of the doubt. I also got some heads from him but they all took ages.

He isusing the worst service to ship the items. And for those kind of piece i think it is a huge mistake.

Zac emailed me last week and said It could be held in customs for up to 6 months? But that has never happened to me before.

Yes i give him the benefit of the doubt. I also got some heads from him but they all took ages.

He isusing the worst service to ship the items. And for those kind of piece i think it is a huge mistake.

I heard from him this week and he said he hadn't had a chance to get to the post office to ship the stuff. I'd imagine that it's just going to get worse with all of the Christmas traffic through USPS nowadays.

Zac emailed me last week and said It could be held in customs for up to 6 months? But that has never happened to me before.

Think about it, every six months is around when MRM comes out with a new joker head....maybe the customs agents just keep and replace them as the new ones start coming out :rotfl

I have the following still yet to receive
2 x 1/6 joker
1 x 1/4 joker
1x begins

I always believe if someone pays you promptly and willing to buy from you, at a minimum offer the same service in return

My very first one was lost, a replacement was sent and received to the painter, however the above is $890 worth yet to receive

I'm more than patient, but now simply I'm over it and would rather my money back

I have way more than you coming my way......if you've bought from him before, you'd know it can take a while. Not making excuses, but sometimes you just have to wait.

I have had 4 of his heads now, with another on order, sure they took some time but it was worth the wait. I trust that he will honor his commitments to you all. Remember that it is just one guy doing this in his spare time and not a hot toys like company, I know it is frustrating especially to those whoe have waited so long but it will be worth it.

Back