MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet mate, had a few head sculpts being painted at the time, so they were all being shipped together

Shouldn't be to far off now, I will post some pics once I have the sculpt on the figure,

Looking forward to setting it up

Cool. Looking forward to it. After seeing your pic I sent him mine. :lol Did you have him go over the hair as well? Looks a tad darker.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

MRM, no news for the head yet..and i am waiting since first batch release...please inform me...

That's awesome man, can't wait to see what he paints up for you
The other two recent jokers in his thread, the new 52 and the bermejo, are mine also
I didn't ask about the hair, but I believe he has darkened it by looking at the pictures.

Yeah he does reply straight away via his email, but I still have not received my replacement either. I really don't know why all these heads have not turned up yet?

i sent him one email and no reply.
i Think he is busy working on them and in other things

That's awesome man, can't wait to see what he paints up for you
The other two recent jokers in his thread, the new 52 and the bermejo, are mine also
I didn't ask about the hair, but I believe he has darkened it by looking at the pictures.

Those too? Man, you have one sweet package coming your way. I take it you asked him for the interrogation paint up ,right?

I do indeed :)can't wait to get them and piece em all together
You're spot on, I sent a picture from that scene, where his makeup was the messiest

What scene were you going for with yours?

Back