MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

For those on the list, or anyone planning to get one, what look is everyone going for? I'm struggling to decide lol. Thinking of mob scene or party crash scene at this point.

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Perfect mate! In a few hours i'll send you the deposit. I have to update my debit card.

For those on the list, or anyone planning to get one, what look is everyone going for? I'm struggling to decide lol. Thinking of mob scene or party crash scene at this point.

Yes...it is difficult to decide... i must see the movie again:rotfl

I think the best would be after the hit me scene, where hes skipping towards Bats with the knife

Deposit sent! Pending decision about eye's direction...

I think the best would be after the hit me scene, where hes skipping towards Bats with the knife

That's what I'm leaning to - just gonna hav a flick thru the movie now.

Last edited:

PM and deposit sent.

Any one have a pic of this scene. No access to the movie now.

Deposit send.

42ac526f8889a39be23b285c903a3eba_zps872ca757.jpg

Thanks ! May go with that.

Deposite sent. Thanks!

Which scene is the prototype based on MRM?

Last edited:

Having a tough time deciding which scene. They all would look great :)

Back