MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fraud and you can obviously get authorities involved! What you say is a burglar stole unlicensed material from your house so you can't press charges for theft.

I sent msgs ( pm) in his fb yesterday, asking info about my sculpt or my money back. He answered me today saying he shipped bla bla bla
And now i believe he deleted his fb account ( or at least he blocked me)
Can anyone check for me if he still has fb account.

Someone should teach this guy a lesson

Sorry dude but you just have to give up and accept we have been skanked. Nothing we can do about it. The moderators couldn't do anything about it either.

Sucks that this happened. Seems customs these days are having problems. Money being deposited before a prototype is being shown is wrong because there is no telling what is happening with that money. Clothing sets taking years to get in....sculpts....accessories. I think Serang is just now getting out his latest order that was taken almost a year ago. The customs sales needs to be revamped....I think Rainman and Denny are the only ones who is running a good business.
Is this guy up on FB still?

I sent msgs ( pm) in his fb yesterday, asking info about my sculpt or my money back. He answered me today saying he shipped bla bla bla
And now i believe he deleted his fb account ( or at least he blocked me)
Can anyone check for me if he still has fb account.

Someone should teach this guy a lesson
His FB page is still active. Sorry it looks like he just blocked you Ricardo. Thats pretty sketchy considering you haven't received your product yet. I hope he actually sent your stuff out. Did he tell you when he sent it out and did you get a tracking number?

How can this scumbag recast the dx11 head and add horrible hair to it and charge $200?????

I hate this POS. I'm sorry he took you guys for a ride again. Once a rip off artist. Always a rip off artist

His FB page is still active. Sorry it looks like he just blocked you Ricardo. Thats pretty sketchy considering you haven't received your product yet. I hope he actually sent your stuff out. Did he tell you when he sent it out and did you get a tracking number?

He told he sent in early feb.
I believe in this time is still possible it didnt arrive yet, the probl is i dont thrust at all in what he says.
And now i am more pissed that he blocked me, i was polite in what i sad, i didnt call him in what he deserves, and kept the things privatly.

How can this scumbag recast the dx11 head and add horrible hair to it and charge $200?????

I hate this POS. I'm sorry he took you guys for a ride again. Once a rip off artist. Always a rip off artist

Unfortunently i agree with you

Can someone ask him go F ***. Him self for me?

I promisse i didnt said nothing major for him to recieve this treatment, becide i was in my right to ask him some explanation

Can someone ask him go F ***. Him self for me?

I promisse i didnt said nothing major for him to recieve this treatment, becide i was in my right to ask him some explanation

You know I wouldn't take it personally. He's probably just doing what he said he was going to do by distancing himself from everyone after he finishes the work people are owed. And to be honest it's probably for the better for the freaks community. I just hope he actually sent your stuff.

This guy has had more than enough time, he has told previously to almost everyone, their items had shipped, yet barely anyone received something. Nobody has that much bad luck, with items going missing in the post, its blatant lies and everyone has continually been fed B.S, this entire time. I was stupid buying into this whole thing, and sending the amounts of money I did.

I am definitely more cautious now, when it comes to customs, but I must say, everyone else I have dealt with so far on the board, have Been amazing

Sorry for you guys that got taken from this POS. It seems to be more and more,scumbags offer stuff then probably get overwhelmed then get burnt out. I think they get greedy about the money being sent, not thinking about the work involved. Seems to be a running them with some.

I am not going to let this bad experience ruin custom work for me though. Still have lots of parts I have been waiting for a year now (heh, didn't realise it, but it has been full year), there is always the risk of them never turning up. But I have two more orders with reputable customizers and I am way more excited about those than anything I purchased over the last years.

Ecko, I'm not trying to start anything with you but you've made this statement numerous times and its false. Its been resculpted and if you can't see it then I don't know what to tell you. The profile is completely different. :lol The nose, the jawline, the eyes, and most notably and obvious the mouth. Why do I insist on pointing this out to you? Simple. When you make this statement, other than it spreading a falsehood, you're not only insulting the buyers integrity, but Darklord Daves as well. Recasting isn't permitted ,so in saying this you're basically saying our host is breaking his own rules. You once told me I was "taking up for MRM" by taking this stance and when I asked you to explain you never replied. Nowhere in this post or the other one did say anything about MRMs character, so I think you're really reaching with that statement. But I DID say plenty of his character in this very thread if you care to look. I just don't feel the need to do it every time I pass this thread. So again, I don't want to start anything with you and please don't think I am, being argumentative and abrasive isnt my nature. I just felt I had to explain myself.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I have an update. We are NEVER gonna see these heads. I believe in Karma, this tool will get his comeuppance.

So whats the deal with this story? So you guys bought Joker heads from Zach and he never shipped them out?

Correct, that pretty much sums it up..after telling people also that he posted them, but funny enough they don't turn up. This goes as far back as May last year for many.

Correct, that pretty much sums it up..after telling people also that he posted them, but funny enough they don't turn up. This goes as far back as May last year for many.

But i did see on Youtube that some people did get them and made videos of the sculpt on a full figure.

Back