MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt some people got them, but when you times 15 people (each months run) by 6 months offering, plus two runs and two versions of batman begins sculpt, plus an alternate 1/4 scale joker sculpt... That's alot of people, the number of people that actually received this sculpt would be minimal in comparison to the people that got cheated, myself included

The deal is:
Never recieve the product that u already payed a long time ago, and dont be able to do something about it.

has anybody started a list to try and sort the $$$ damage from this loser......i would bet he would be near ot at the top for riping the most $$$ off from the board members....it seems like the amount could be staggering, one guy said he sent $900 and didnt get a thing!! wow...

I really feel for you guys. Iv had quite a few heads from Zack right from the first head and yeah, there were a few delays but he always came through.
I really thought he would eventually deliver but it doesn't look like it.

What he has done is shameful and what a waste of talent.

Okay folks let me shine a hopeful ray of light and say that Zack was able to come through on my order. Packaged arrived today. I have not spent any time futzing with them because the collection is mostly in storage for what looks to be a while longer.

These are very quick pics taken with a point and shoot.

Joker: A significant improvement over the HT version. It is an amazing amount of detail and personality in a 1:6 head. The rest of the figure is in storage so can't show the full effect.
Thor: Even though I have the Avengers version and TDW coming, I still think the first one seems to have the best likeness. I asked Zack to redo the hair, and the difference is stunning IMO. The likeness is amped up, plus the helmet can just slide on. I need to swap out the body. Once that is done the figure will go from being a solid 8 to about a 9.5.

I think/hope more folks will start seeing these trickle in, because he has really done a nice job. As I've said this is not the first time that an artist has gotten behind on a project, but his history had shown that he's come through.

What month did you order the head? Had you communicated with him inbetween? Did this just turn up, or did he advise prior? As you know many here were abused for even asking where their items were and threats of receiving nothing, which has held true

I was in the second I believe round.

I'm well familiar with all of the upset and frustration that has been dogging this project for months. Typically I don't closely follow commissions that I'm in on. So when I checked in a few months back, I was like "oh, oh". You'll see from my earlier postings that I did reach out to him via email several months ago and he had said that he was working and did not have a car but was trying to get things to the post. Given the chatter, I wasn't sure whether to write it off or just keep waiting. I chose the latter. I do have experience with a number of sculptors and commissioners falling waaaay behind on projects even when they have the best of intentions. I had one go on for two years and another go on for three. So it is kind of my experience to assume positive intent. However I have been stiffed a couple of times. And it's not fun. In this instance I did feel he was trying and I had looked back at some of his earlier projects and saw a similar theme. In those projects he came through.

He contacted me a week or so ago to ask for my address for shipping. And then sent tracking a few days later. I have never thought this was the case of someone trying to scam board members. I always thought it was the case of someone who got behind on a project and was dealing with a lot of other pressures. Which is not to say other folks aren't under pressures of their own or frustrated by lack of an update (which is really the main reason I posted these photos, to let collectors know that there is movement as opposed to saying "lookit what I've got"). Anyway, I really hope people get their stuff and everything gets positively resolved all around.

I would so love to buy one of these sculpt. If anyone is willing to sell theirs please PM me.

Just emailed zach and he got back to me saying he has shipped my joker and should recieve it in a week or so. Fingers crossed we will all get our stuff.

Back