MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give him some time. Pretty sure he will return sooner or later. He is a good guy. We have been chatting alot, even when he was not active here the first time. I dont believe he is cheating on us.

Have you seen some of his responses to customers posted in this thread mate?

I contacted him trough fb and he told that he was finishing the heads by the end of this month.
Only rest us wait and thrust

Thanks guys. I don't know what to do with the ****ing hair. :lol After having a sculpt with real hair I realize that I really don't like it. I don't want to bother with it. I don't even have hair of my own. :lol That's the best I could get it. What would you guys suggest?

Plus, after looking at these pics again, I see that they're horrible. I'll take better ones later.

Like Darkavatar said wet it and use gel. After you get the look you want and the gel dries, use a q-tip and add some unscented baby oil for that greasy look. Just go slow and be patient. Find a screen cap or a pic of someone's sculpt that has the look you want and keep it in front of you when styling it. It's a pain in the *** and takes way too much time but it can look really good when done right.

Im extermely annoyed with Zack and i had a look through this thread and thought i would make a joke of his original sale post, here it is

"Hey all, it's finally done! Here's the run down on how this is going to work, I'm going to a run of 15 this month, 15 next month, and so on until I get sick of making them. First class shipping is free for domestic and overseas, if you want insurance or tracking that will cost extra ($1 for domestic tracking, $50 for EMS tracking). This is the last Joker sculpt I'm going to do, so don't miss out."

He should really have said something like this"
"Howdy all! I have found some time in my busy schedule to thieve all your hard earned money. Heres the run down on how this is going to work, i going **** you all over good and proper. Im going to pretend to do a run of 15, and send about 2 with a really crummy delivery option so people probably wont even recieve those as i really dont care. Basically i'm making a mockery of the whole ethics of sideshow freaks. Then im going to pretend to do a run of 15 next month and take all your money, oh whats that, you want a 1/4 version joker head and a batman cowl, of course you can just send me more money and i can **** you even more. And im going to do this untill im sick of stealing all your money, ps, please send me an email if your upset and i will send you back one with tirade of abuse , claiming im the victim. Thankyou and **** you, your sincerly Zackeria ****s!:) "
I feel better now

This made me laugh so hard.

Like Darkavatar said wet it and use gel. After you get the look you want and the gel dries, use a q-tip and add some unscented baby oil for that greasy look. Just go slow and be patient. Find a screen cap or a pic of someone's sculpt that has the look you want and keep it in front of you when styling it. It's a pain in the *** and takes way too much time but it can look really good when done right.

Yeah it took me days to get it right, I kept trying new things with gel and wetting the hair twisting the hair then finally after several attempts I wet the hair again but this time tried to spread out as many strands as possible put some gel in and twisted a bunch of them then I finally got the shape I wanted and let it dry. :yess:

Anyone who is still waiting for their stuff from Zack, Pm the moderator Darth Snoopyhes trying his hardest to help us some how. Heres what he kindly sent me.
Hi Adam,

Right now Dave is looking into the issue and he would like to know what everyone involved would like to happen. Let me know your thoughts and I'll pass them on to Dave.

Thanks,
DS

It's been a month since my sculpt were send out and again nothing arrived. At this point i don't think i will get anything.

I knew you were not going to get it when you said last month, i knew you were being fed bull**** lies again. Were not ever getting these, we will be in a retirement home by the time they arrive.

wow, had no idea you guys were getting screwed on these. I hate getting customs, been screwed too many times, never again.

Emailed Zachary two weeks ago. No response. Anyone know whre I stand when I live in the UK and he's abroad. Not gonna let this guy take my money and run.

Emailed Zachary two weeks ago. No response. Anyone know whre I stand when I live in the UK and he's abroad. Not gonna let this guy take my money and run.

yep in the same boat mate, and im in the uk. I've gone past caring about the joker head, i just dont want him to get away with it and fraud so many people out of thousands of pounds. Its not like we can even get the authority involved being in the uk.

Back