MR Han Solo Elite Blaster Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of selling my Han Solo EE blaster. The only thing wrong with it is the lack of the original cardboard shipper. Everything else is mint, including the CoA.

That's doing pretty well considering how much time is left in the auction. I had to check back in some old emails to see how much I paid for my blaster. Turns out it was $300 (shipped!)

$200 shipped here! It's my only MR, so I dunno about editions, except that it is the ESB version...

And numbered 1980! :thud:

Here's a picture of mine, once again. Maybe this will help you generate some interest. :)

DL44_001.jpg

this is probably one MR prop that i'd never sell unless i really really needed to get the cash. i doubt it.

Yeah, I agree. For a while I had a fair number of prop replicas and I still think they're cool, but the only ones I still have are Han's blaster and Luke's lightsaber (plus the MR Falcon of course). They're the two pieces I connected most with as a kid, I guess. Just really iconic pieces.

Even though I only have the ESB, every time I think of selling it, I can't bring myself to list it. The blaster is definitely one of those better collectibles.

One million dollars. ;)

Seriously, when I was checking it out last night, even after seeing the smaller scope and realizing the difference, I realized I just couldn't sell it. I originally bought it to be part of my Han ESB costume...

Work in progress. :lol

One million dollars. ;)

Seriously, when I was checking it out last night, even after seeing the smaller scope and realizing the difference, I realized I just couldn't sell it. I originally bought it to be part of my Han ESB costume...

Work in progress. :lol

Understandable. :) I'm also very happy with mine, and it will forever have its place in my collection.

I know this is not a Dl-44 but it is made from the same Mauser C96 broom handle base (in this case a very accurate Denix replica)

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

Merr-Sonn "Power" 5

Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 38.jpg

Seen on screen here:

Merr-Sonn Power 5 screen used 3.jpg

and held by Leia in promo shots:

Merr Sonn Power 5 blaster Leia.jpg

Last edited:
Seen on screen holstered. Was it ever drawn?

At first I thought it was a totally wrong Han blaster, but now I understand what you are showing here. It sure is sexy, I especially like the elongated oval pieces on the sides.

Back