MR Han Solo Elite Blaster Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Robbler said:
I just checked again and it was back up. Wonder what'sa going on?

"The Han is back up. There was an overload of orders at one time so it temporarily was taken down. There are still some left but I don't think many."

Jesse

Well not really sure what just happened but it looks like I ended up getting one. I was on my way home in time to order when I got called back to work, so I just got in. When I pulled the site up it was showing as available so I added it to my cart. Then my cart said it was there at a price of $0, then said it wasn't there, then it was back at a price of $0. So I hit checkout and it was there and processed the order. It is still showing in my order history as a preorder so maybe I got lucky. :chew

Just checked and it's back up again so looks like my order might be safe :D

There seem to be quite a few available. The 2 per customer limit did not translate to a quick sell.

I got mine early on as well. Might as well get a chance to get one of the first 300 if nothing else.

SolidLiquidFox said:
There seem to be quite a few available. The 2 per customer limit did not translate to a quick sell.
I got mine early on as well. Might as well get a chance to get one of the first 300 if nothing else.

I was surprised to see that, I passed.

WOW! I leave for work at 8:50am so I tried to get one at 9:30am when I got to my desk and it was gone of the LE page :horror . I was bummed all day, but figured it could sell out that fast so it was a risk I took. Well I just got home saw my Kit email and logged in here to share in the good times. Well I read up above that it was put back up later in the day and guess what it's still there! Just ordered mine at 7:00pm. Happy Day :chew :chew :chew

I just posted the somewhere else as well but I wanted to make sure that the people here saved as much money as possible as well:

Since they are still available, the way to go for EU members is to partner up with someone in the states. They can get it shipped to them for retail then turn around and ship it to you for about $60-$70 EMS (I am assuming it wieghs about 11-12lbs) which is 3-5 business days. They can declare the value for $40 to avoid customs charges. so you save $150 on shipping and another $200+ on customs charges. If you wanted to be nice you could offer to give them $50-$60 for their time (and to help them pay for that stupid CS kit we have to buy).

Just a thought.........

Jesse

Can someone please post a complete list of all the full scale lightsabers and blasters that have been released by MR. Also what the differences are between elite editions and signature editions and so forth. Thanks.

88th division said:
Can someone please post a complete list of all the full scale lightsabers and blasters that have been released by MR. Also what the differences are between elite editions and signature editions and so forth. Thanks.

here you go. basically MR calls the EE a better version of the existing product because it was made with more accurate parts and are more limited. at least thats my opinion on it.
https://www.toytracker.net/master/index.html

88th division said:

Here you go:

https://www.mrchive.com/sw.shtml

Elite are idealized props that are not necessarily screen accurate but look very good. LE and SE props are supposed to be screen accurate. The new CE line is supposed to be a cheaper alternative to the LE line with no display case and slightly cheaper materials than the LE's.

Hope that helps.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Here you go:

https://www.mrchive.com/sw.shtml

Elite are idealized props that are not necessarily screen accurate but look very good. LE and SE props are supposed to be screen accurate. The new CE line is supposed to be a cheaper alternative to the LE line with no display case and slightly cheaper materials than the LE's.

Hope that helps.

wow thats crazy!!! looking at that list makes me realize how much money i've given them. i have everything from '02,'03, and several from '04. thats when they started repeating items and re-naming them "elite"

Hey guys. I'm resurrecting this old thread to ask about Han Solo blaster prop replicas. There seems to be one mold floating around ebay that people assemble and paint then sell.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-Han-Solo-DL44-Blaster-Movie-Prop-Replica-Gun-Pistol-Hand-Modified-/390478160710?pt=US_Reenactment_Theater&hash=item5aea4fe346

It's not great. It looks like the scope is molded onto the body of the gun without the gap between the two and the scope and muzzle are solid and not open/hollow.

But it's not terrible either, and it's relatively cheap. I don't think I'd be willing to spend more than maybe $100 or so for a replica, and I know the MR 1:1 are $350 and up (much up). They also claim that there are sound effects.

I don't know. What do you guys think? Worth it?

I thought that might be a possibility. I have a Kenner one from ESB, and it's different. Was there a Hasbro one released with the new movies that was different from the original Kenner ones?

Back