MR Han Solo Elite Blaster Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given your situation I say keep the Han LE and buy a Boba SE from a dealer. You can get it for a bit less than $600 shipped for sure. PM me if you need help finding a dealer at that price.

No way man, sell the LE and buy the Boba AND the Han EE for just about what you can get for the LE. Then you have a better blaster and your not out the $600 for the Boba.

Jesse

If he didn't have the girlfriend b-day present situation I would probably do the same and sell. In his case, the g/f may not take it kindly to him selling his blaster. They are funny that way sometimes. :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:
If he didn't have the girlfriend b-day present situation I would probably do the same and sell. In his case, the g/f may not take it kindly to him selling his blaster. They are funny that way sometimes. :rolleyes:

Girlfriend shmirlfriend, if she's cool enough to buy you the prop in the first place then she must be cool enough to appreciate the oppertunity to turn one old gift into two new ones.

And like she'd even notice the difference, just tell her you sent it out to be cleaned if she asks.

Jesse

The info on this sounds great, perhaps I will turn my ESB blaster and use the $250-300 towards the Elite. :confused:

LOTRFan said:
Yeah no doubt, working hammer and trigger .... :cool:

too bad i wasnt in these forums about 4 years ago when my brother and i were into building prop replicas. we spent a good 6 months making two ANH han solo blasters that had working hammers and triggers, as well as a working scope that we used from old airsoft rifles.

Darklord Dave said:
I thought gun replicas weren't allowed to have a working hammer and trigger?

That only counts for guns post 1898, the mouser that the replica is based on was made before that.

Jesse

30 minutes for 1000 anyway, the other 250 are for international.
But yeh that was alot quicker then I had expected, I am glad I didn't wait to put my order in.

Jesse

Back