mr barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK
Ill reorganize my projects and get the Barlow 1:6 finished up.
Im not sure if I have time to get hands done.

I guess people can easily enough , just add nails to whatever figure hands they choose ??

That cool ??

Russ:rolleyes:

OK
Ill reorganize my projects and get the Barlow 1:6 finished up.
Im not sure if I have time to get hands done.

I guess people can easily enough , just add nails to whatever figure hands they choose ??

That cool ??

Russ:rolleyes:

Cool with me. I can make nails myself no problem.

Im not ready to show a pict yet, but he's getting closer :whip.
I may have to enlarge the 1st casting , I like Barlow being skull like, which means smaller than sideshow head size to me but I might go with the larger head if the enlargement works. Has anyone here had good luck with expanding casting materials ?

Russ :cool:

Yes I will make him available :joy
Stay tuned for updates ...
Russ

Last edited:
Awesome, Barlow is a definite want!!! Definitely in for one when you offer 1/6 heads :rock

Any idea on how to put together an outfit for him? Not really sure of what he wore.

there were two, one was about a couple and their child lost in a snowstorm outside salems lot a few years after all the disapearences,the other was called bones,it was written as letters between the owner of the house and barlow during the 19th century,both was awesome reads

Russ, your portfolio is insane.

Please, please please, if you do anymore demon or vamp headsculpts in 1/6 offer them here. Your work is outstanding.

I wouldn't worry about it, having some variety is always fun. Also so far I think you are the only one making full figures.

Although interesting we have so much interest in Barlow, guess there's something in the water.

Back