mr barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
okay i was just watching "salems lot" from 1979 and i was wondering why no one has ever created a mr barlow from this tv movie.i would love this! if anyone has ever made one we wanna see em! and i will be making my own shortly..:naughty

Hi
I have a 1/4 scale and 1/6 scale head in the works,, along w some other characters , as I um.....like Mr Barlow a lil bit :lol

Im not ready for picts but heres the life size I sculpted and another smaller scale version......

lbar0.jpg

barcost copy.jpg

and

mastercoll.jpg

Ill have him soon :)

Russ

no way! i have a tab open right now looking at your first sculpt! anaway i think its absaloootely amazing!

No way!!!
Salem's Lot was the best!!! I loved it and still do. Count me in for a Barlow, and a Ben Mears if you do him, as well.

The problem is I'm not so sure Mr Barlow here was saying he was offering the head to other people. I hope he does of course. :lol

Id be willing to offer it, I just want to make sure Im not stepping on any toes as far as board rules go. Im new in this here town and dont want to accidentally shoot the sherrif , if ya know what I mean ..LOL
A set might be interesting. Id be down with doing more characters, I need a James Mason, even if no one else does !! Maybe the window scraping kid too ..hmmmmmmm

:cool:

Id be willing to offer it, I just want to make sure Im not stepping on any toes as far as board rules go. Im new in this here town and dont want to accidentally shoot the sherrif , if ya know what I mean ..LOL
A set might be interesting. Id be down with doing more characters, I need a James Mason, even if no one else does !! Maybe the window scraping kid too ..hmmmmmmm

Offer away, man. Offer away. :naughty

Wow! tremendous work there Mr. Barlow! I love Salem's Lot..If your offering a 1/6 version count me in..

Dude, you didn't think to mention this when we were talking about Salems Lot? (laugh). Sign me up for a 1:6 Barlow!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!

That life-sized one is AMAZING, too! My favorite tv/movie vampire EVER. :chew

I'd love a 1/6 too... the one I made out of a Nosferatu figure just doesn't quite nail it...

YES!! All of them!!!

Back