Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Tyler Perry movies as well and anything with Kristen Stuart, Robert Patterson, the guy who played the werewolf, and staring or directed by woody Allen. I am starting to hate blade 3 for ever existing and Wesley snipes for being Wesley snipes

Just curious, have you ever seen an entire Tyler Perry movie?

Just find that most people that say they hate his movie have never actually seen one. Their usually just basing their "hate" or dislike off the particular genre.

I first saw Titanic baked off my nut and I loved it. I'm a sucker for a special brownie + grand period/costume drama combo.

But then I made the mistake of seeing it a second time, also baked, and I realised how much of the movie was unmitigated fluff :lol

I've only seen bits of it. Have no desire to watch the whole thing.

I chose James Bond opening weekend over Titanic. No hate, just could care less about the flick. Plus I'd seen an interview with Brosnan that week and he said he'd sink a ship in his first 20 minutes, why wait for three hours to watch a sink ship?

made sense to me. :lol

That's true. You know the ending already. And there was like an hour of nothing but watching people die. That's why Celtic likes it. :lol

I never said I liked it. I'm just saying it's a milestone. Same with Avatar. And I don't like Avatar...at all. :lol

But I don't hate Titanic. For what it is...it works. The Plinkett review perfectly sums up the movie.

Hate Twilight/s
Hate Bridesmaids, couldnt even sit through the first 20 mins before turning that rubbish off.

I hate Tyler Perry movies as well and anything with Kristen Stuart, Robert Patterson, the guy who played the werewolf, and staring or directed by woody Allen. I am starting to hate blade 3 for ever existing and Wesley snipes for being Wesley snipes

Diary of a Mad Black Woman wasn't bad.

I never said I liked it. I'm just saying it's a milestone. Same with Avatar. And I don't like Avatar...at all. :lol

But I don't hate Titanic. For what it is...it works. The Plinkett review perfectly sums up the movie.

Plinkett did one for Titanic. I missed that. I'll give it a look.

I loved it. The dumb fans hated it because it wasn't a movie they were still *****ing about.

But it was quite interesting to watch.

This board is also starting to make me hate MoS. :lol

"Omg u "critics hav no tast wtfff111!1".

Notice how everyone who disliked Man of Steel is leaning back on those negative critics as if popular opinion has ever created fact.

Also notice how I merely stated this board was starting to make me hate IM3. You echoed my comment, which was fine, but then added a little mocking jab, as if anyone who liked the film you didn't is stupid for doing so.
Why don't I just call Shane Black a washed up, overrated hack then? At least then the back and forth would be consistent.

I swear this board makes enjoying anything that's not universally loved by the outspoken know-it-alls a daunting task.

I mirrored your comment, but that jab was to one single page in that MoS that consisted of just that.

You and I are on the same page. Don't deny it. But that being said- MoS is loved by everyone. Sans the critics. I didn't like it. Iron Man 3 is loved by critics, and hated by almost everyone. I loved it.

So you're in the majority. Be proud of your majorityness.

I mirrored your comment, but that jab was to one single page in that MoS that consisted of just that.

You and I are on the same page. Don't deny it. But that being said- MoS is loved by everyone. Sans the critics. I didn't like it. Iron Man 3 is loved by critics, and hated by almost everyone. I loved it.

So you're in the majority. Be proud of your majorityness.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I follow this bit. Deny what, exactly?

I read your post wrong. So never mind.

But the point is...the majority of people here don't like Iron Man 3, and really love Man of Steel. So what's the problem? You mean me and 3 other people made you hate Iron Man 3? I didn't think I had that much power....:D

So to make it clear, you should be happy that everyone is agreeing with you're opinion.

I read your post wrong. So never mind.

But the point is...the majority of people here don't like Iron Man 3, and really love Man of Steel. So what's the problem? You mean me and 3 other people made you hate Iron Man 3? I didn't think I had that much power....:D

So to make it clear, you should be happy that everyone is agreeing with you're opinion.

Fair enough. :wave

There has been an awful lot of MOS trolling and hate peppered throughout the boards this weekend, though. It has worn on me and my enjoyment of the film, which I think is unfortunate. Why detract joy from others needlessly? I didn't mean to single you out, and while I wouldn't use the word "power," I would wager that yours is one the few opinions I actually do have some interest in, amongst those who disliked the film. That's all.

I still don't like IM3 though. :pfft:

Honestly, I don't see that much MoS hate. Aside from the critics. And like 3 or 4 posters, including me. I think the thread will be alright. :lol

I don't have any interest in trolling it because...that's no fun.

Fair enough. :wave

There has been an awful lot of MOS trolling and hate peppered throughout the boards this weekend, though. It has worn on me and my enjoyment of the film, which I think is unfortunate. Why detract joy from others needlessly? I didn't mean to single you out, and while I wouldn't use the word "power," I would wager that yours is one the few opinions I actually do have some interest in, amongst those who disliked the film. That's all.

I still don't like IM3 though. :pfft:

Wow, you should be glad you don't like IM3 then if you think theres much negativity in the MoS thread.

IM3 thread has the same dip****s spouting the same thing repeatedly for weeks on end.

But of course, when its something they don't like its just "discussion".
Glad you can at least identify how annoying it can be.

Back