Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transformers 2.
It blows my mind that a movie like this with all destruction and a plot that makes absolutely no sense could make over a billion dollars.

Star Wars Prequels
I actually sold the DVDs in a garage sale. I still really enjoyed the pod race and the saber battle at the end of Phantom Menace though.

All the star wars movies ,shoot em up ,Batman forever ,wizard of Oz any Michael bay movie .

I love how he hates all the SW movies, yet you call him out on Wizard of Oz. :lol

I know a lot of people who don't like the SW movies but I've never heard anyone say they hated OZ.

And when I read that I just assumed he meant the prequels since most are hating on those. I didn't catch the ALL. :lol

I think OZ is beloved by more people than any of the SW movies.

I used to love Wizard of Oz as a kid, but I can't stomach even five minutes of that movie now. There's a little bit too much nostalgia for me to definitively say I hate it, but I've grown to dislike it immensely.

I don't hate very many movies. I'm indifferent to most movies I don't care for, I can't work up enough feeling to say I "hate" them.

Here are a few right off the top of my head that stand out:

X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Because of my love for the first two films and how much character assassination there was in it).

The Star Wars prequels (For forever altering and ruining the character of Darth Vader for me thanks to the poor writing/storytelling).

The Matrix Revolutions (I liked Reloaded for the most part, but the ball was dropped for a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, if it was ever even in someone's hand in the first place).

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

I've never seen Wizard of Oz. I have seen clips of it and the music makes me think I won't be able to stand it.

I Might watch it on mute with The Dark side of the moon Cd playing at the same time one day.

Where the Wild Things Are - I don't even know why I rented this but I sat through it until the end. This is worse than watching Barney.

The Dictator - Never liked Sacha Baron Cohen but this is a new low for him.

Skyline - I REALLY don't like Donald Faison after watching this movie.

Sucker Punch - So she dances and imagines everything and in the end we don't even see her dance once?!?! I HATE it when they make the entire movie end up being a dream.

Martyrs - I'd say I have a pretty high tolerance for disturbing movies but this movie really made me feel like $h*t after watching it.

I have way too many to list...I can't say Twilight, I only seen part of the first, so all I can say it doesn't interest me to find out about the rest.

I guess I would say to make the list shorter...I will say movies I had HUGE hope for, but IMO they failed and I hate them.
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
The Matrix II & III
The Hunger Games (WHAT A PIECE OF ****)
The Watchmen
Apocalypse Now
The Departed - Jack was great, though.
Transformers Trilo
Prometheus
Hangover II (just didn't want to see III)
Spiderman III

Anything with Kutcher, Cameron Diaz and Heigel and any movie directed by Bryan Singer.

Apocalypse Now? I'm sorry to hear that.

Buffalo 66
Mulholland Drive
Animal House
As Good As It Gets

Zodiak... goooosh...
burried.. what a waste of time...

I know the critics for the movie are great.. to me.. its just horrible dragging

Zodiak... goooosh...
burried.. what a waste of time...

Zodiac... Good call. Saw it once, halfway I lost all interest and I don't even remember what happens. Dull dull dull.
Like seriously, I saw the movie and I could not tell you one thing about it.
Only reason I watched it is because my ex girlfriend made me :pfft:

Back