Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to pick up a second girl/dragon tattoo as my first somehow got damaged. Gotta say I really like this poster, just can't put my finger on why... :D

I've been pretty quiet on the poster front lately - nothing really knocking my socks off. I did get a Caravan of Courage the other day - this one is unusual, as it was just a tv movie here (a really bad ewok adventure, actually), but overseas it was released to theaters and they did full sized posters. The artwork is Struzan, so it was an easy must have for me.

got this on ebay

url

I've been pretty quiet on this front lately, but I did pick up The Three Stooges teaser, Chronicle (love the sky shot), Ghost Protocol (just the teaser with Cruise's face, but I may end up snagging the one where he is hanging on the building as well), J. Edgar, Secret Worlds of Arriety, the older X-men First Class with the outline of Magneto over the face of the younger version, Paranorman, Ice Age Continental Drift (with Scrat on the ice), The Lorax, the second release of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (with the silouhettes), and my fave, the Woman in Black with the old photo of the kids with their eyes scratched out. Sounds like a lot, but considering that's been the last couple months, it's pretty light for me.

Haven't bought much in the new movies vein the last couple weeks, although I'm eyeing the latest Hunger Games and Snow White and the Huntsman.

I did snag some more 80's posters though - Stripes (great poster), Naked Gun, Meatballs, Dead Zone, A Fish Called Wanda, Untouchables, Weird Science, and Best Little Whorehouse.

Anyone have an original Princess Bride? While all the lazy ebay sellers tend to list them at 27x41, I don't think that's the original size. I'm pretty sure it's 27x40, although I think there's a possibility there's a reprint out there at that size as well.

I did pick up Pumkinhead, Invaders from Mars, and the teaser from Buffy.

Back