Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a few posters over the break. Grabbed one of the new DKR posters - Bane walking away from the broken mask. Online I really liked it, but in person it's not knocking my socks off. I don't know if it's the out of focus look of Bane, or the fact that overall it's too dark to easily see the mask (it definitely looks better backlit than not), but it's not as exciting as I'd hoped.

Also grabbed some vintage stuff - Princess Bride, Pumpkinhead, Invaders From Mars, Buffy, Santa Claus the Movie (another Struzan). Other new posters were Cabin in the Woods (really like the rubic's cube cabin in the air), Madagascar 3, Amazing Spider-Man, and Snow White and the Huntsman.

Looking to pick up Prometheus and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter soon.

I was a happy camper yesterday - my Prometheus and Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter posters showed up. I love both of these, but the Abe is just outstandingly cool.

Ive been looking to get the girl with the dragon tattoo uncensored poster but am confused regarding the bootlegs floating around right now. Was this originally a DS poster?

I'm pretty sure there's an international DS, but there are lots of obvious reprints. This isn't one of those situations where you won't know if you see it - the one I saw wasn't just single sided, the paper was thick and the ink obvious.

I got my Prometheus, along with the international Underworld Awakening and the one I was REALLY looking forward to - Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. So glad I picked up this first one, as the second looks really, really lame.

I got one of my grails this week - showed up yesterday. Goonies! It's one of the Struzan's I didn't expect to get simply because it's always too damn expensive, but I got lucky and got a steal. I was worried it would have issues when it got here, but nope - looks excellent. Now if I could just find a nice Squirm cheap...

Nothing too exciting out right now - suprirsed we haven't seen anything for Dark Shadows yet, and the white background Raven seems non-existent.

Still, grabbed a few cheapies - The Vow, Wraith of the Titans, Snow White and the Huntsman (evil queen version), Hunger Games D (only one to cost more than $9), and a blast from the past with Police Academy 5. Hey, don't judge me!

That's assuming of course you picked up Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Prometheus, two posters that kick very much ass...

Anybody know where I can get this poster. There's a signing coming up and woukd like to get it autographed.

3316fdbb.jpg

Back