Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florey's OT are 12x24. Sold out at Bottleneck but are available on ebay.

s-l1600.png

These are pretty great. Thanks! :duff Gonna check em out and see how much they are.

Finally gave up on Disney Rewards and got these posters for $50 for both...

Really love the Dolby poster especially, something about the texture feels really good, very nice quality.

... now im sure Disney Rewards will have them available next week.
5ea164a8cb908838d7b66efccdcf2de0.jpg
2ac7dbdccf3437a7d04341f0396b590a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Finally gave up on Disney Rewards and got these posters for $50 for both...

Really love the Dolby poster especially, something about the texture feels really good, very nice quality.

... now im sure Disney Rewards will have them available next week.
5ea164a8cb908838d7b66efccdcf2de0.jpg
2ac7dbdccf3437a7d04341f0396b590a.jpg

Nice pick ups. I have so many points waiting for posters to become a part of the club again. I am kind of doubtful though.

Yeah. Me too. Thanks to all the Best Buy sales, I've got around 10,000 points that are unlikely to ever get used

Sucks because all I really used points for was posters. I was glad to get the Infinity war and End Game posters. I think those were the last ones I got from them

I just hung my international TROS one sheet so decided to do a video review. Enjoy!

Decided to give TROS a break from its prominence in my upstairs living room and went with something more classic instead. I think the aesthetic of SW Style D does fit a little better with my decor anyway:

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice on the wall and I see you were watching Escape from L.A. when you took the picture. "Nobody draws tell this hits the ground"

Decided to give TROS a break from its prominence in my upstairs living room and went with something more classic instead. I think the aesthetic of SW Style D does fit a little better with my decor anyway:

View attachment 494086

View attachment 494087

View attachment 494088
Always loved the Style D, probably my 3rd favorite Star Wars poster. It's very different than the other posters.

My favorites are the Star Wars style A and The Empire Strikes Back style A(?) GWTW poster.

Thanks and yep, I knew you'd appreciate both the poster and screenshot. ;) :rock

Yep I do. Love that movie for just fun and Kurt was perfect as Snake again. That poster is awesome with it being Faded and worn out already. Very cool aesthetic. Posters from the 70's and 80's had so many cool designs. I like some of the new posters too but nothing really beats the one sheets of the past for sure.

Yep I do. Love that movie for just fun and Kurt was perfect as Snake again.

So true. And to this day I still find EFLA to be one of the funnest movies of the 90's. This was clearly a film that Carpenter threw in every every zany idea he could conceive of, budget and FX technology be damned, lol. Russell's perfectly deadpan yet charismatic performance and that awesome twist ending makes it endlessly rewatchable IMO.

That poster is awesome with it being Faded and worn out already. Very cool aesthetic. Posters from the 70's and 80's had so many cool designs. I like some of the new posters too but nothing really beats the one sheets of the past for sure.

Yep, nothing beats the posters of that era for sure. :rock

It's a poster Khev. Walmart had them with their movies and collectible figures. They have posters from the original trilogy and ghostbusters and jaws. They are all 24"x36" in size. I got a frame when I bought the poster so I could add it to my rotation of posters. I really like the art and bet it will be in a book of the series when ever they release one. The art in the end credits always looks cool and the actual filmed scenes get pretty close.

As I'm sure many of you already know, Disney Insiders added physical rewards back to their catalog. I ordered 3 posters already.

The final one sheet for Rise of Skywalker is 400 points for a limited time.

Thanks for the heads up. I got an email last week that they were starting everything back up but forgot to check to see what they had. Got the Rise of Skywalker final and the teasers posters for Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther.

Back