Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally finished my 1977 Star Wars Original 27x41 one sheet hunt.1977 Mylar with the Original W great find.Very hard to get a good photo of it.

Also picked up the International/Coming Soon so now have all the official 27x40 DS releases for SW TROS.Except for an Int.Imax that was just too similar to the final.

sadly if you have seen my walls in past photos I officially have no place to display any of these.So I'll save some $ on framing them for now.:lol

Awesome pickups especially that 77 Mylar! :rock

Just an update: I ordered a Batman Returns and King Kong poster from allposters.com. Quality is bad - details are soft and paper is cheap/dull looking. I will not be ordering from them again.

Sorry to hear that.Like I said I didn't don't know much about allposters at all,but I'll definitely advise other's to stay away.

Nice pick up. I have to rotate all my posters as I have too many also. I am still framing some of them and I rotate them about every 3 months. Keeps the media room fresh.

Thanks,punisher.Yeah' I'll have to get into some type of rotation once I frame these.

Awesome pickups especially that 77 Mylar! :rock

Thanks,Khev

Last edited:
Can anybody recommend a reputable place to sell vintage posters online? I have an original Superman II one-sheet from 1981, and original Superman II, Star Trek III, Excalibur and ET 14x36 inserts.

no doubt the international 27x40 double sided versions seem to be slightly cooler than the domestic.All of these I got from Singapore.
The Force awakens Int has Kylo Ren instead of Rey as center.
The Last Jedi Int has two.
Rise of Skywalker Int
Even Rogue One the Int was a cooler one sheet.

Attachments

• 2015 sw the force awakens INT.JPG
    2015 sw the force awakens INT.JPG
    517.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 2017 The Last Jedi INT Rey.jpg
    2017 The Last Jedi INT Rey.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 95
  • 2017 The Las Jedi INT Kylo.jpg
    2017 The Las Jedi INT Kylo.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 2017 The Last Jedi INT.jpg
    2017 The Last Jedi INT.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4007.JPG
    IMG_4007.JPG
    594 KB · Views: 86
  • 2016 Rogue One INT.jpg
    2016 Rogue One INT.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Mine too. Shout factory has a deluxe version coming out at the end of the month. Special features have yet to announced but I believe it is a new scan.

yeah' Escape from LA is one of those where the poster is far better than the actual Film.:lol
All three of the Punisher posters are way cool.Nice collection.

Thank you. I have all of the Punisher posters comic and movie wise. My favorite character. And yes the Posters for Escape from L.A. are better than the actual movie for sure. I like the Russell played Snake in it though.

I admit I did see it in a Theater when it came out.Russell played Snake straight right through all the campy-ness.That damn surfing scene is embedded in my brain for ever.:lol

I saw it in theaters as well. I think there was 15 people in total there with me. Had no idea how the movie would be. The original is a classic but also very campy in bits so I wasn't completely surprised. More tongue in cheek than the Thing.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any Star Wars 18x24 posters or art? Like any favorites of yours? Doesn’t have to be just a movie poster. Only looking for PT/OT stuff. Looking to fill some spaces in my collection rooms and could fit 5 or 6 posters. Already bought posters of my sig.

Or 2-3 regular sized posters to fit on the back of the doors?

I looked through the thread and already have some ideas. Would be appreciative of any suggestions.

I've previously posted this in a Predator thread.

I came across an artist by the name of Nuno Sarnadas. He was looking for recommendations of films to draw. I asked him to draw Predator and he delivered this beauty. I'm in contact with him about getting it printed, 36x24 although standard size is one sheet. I think it's fantastic!

IMG-20200524-184021.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions for any Star Wars 18x24 posters or art? Like any favorites of yours? Doesn?t have to be just a movie poster. Only looking for PT/OT stuff. Looking to fill some spaces in my collection rooms and could fit 5 or 6 posters. Already bought posters of my sig.

Or 2-3 regular sized posters to fit on the back of the doors?

I looked through the thread and already have some ideas. Would be appreciative of any suggestions.

Florey's OT are 12x24. Sold out at Bottleneck but are available on ebay.

s-l1600.png

I've previously posted this in a Predator thread.

I came across an artist by the name of Nuno Sarnadas. He was looking for recommendations of films to draw. I asked him to draw Predator and he delivered this beauty. I'm in contact with him about getting it printed, 36x24 although standard size is one sheet. I think it's fantastic!

IMG-20200524-184021.jpg

How much is he charging for a print? I very much like this one.

Back