Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone is going to have a problem getting one of these dio.s unless SS decides to set the ES really low. I suspect a 1500 ES and that it will still be available well after the PPO on the 22nd.
I hope you're right Woodsy, in the people getting one part cos I really really want and must have this piece :lol :rock

I have decided im not going order this as it wont really fit with my collection (mainly PF's),but im willing to still order and let you have it when it ships GondorGirl?,im in the UK so just let me know if you dont manage to get one:D
Thats very kind of you to offer MM :rock

Yeah you totally right, I should have a solution now so keep the fingers crossed :lol
Cool, I hope it works out for ya buddy :duff

x :peace

I have decided im not going order this as it wont really fit with my collection (mainly PF's),but im willing to still order and let you have it when it ships GondorGirl?,im in the UK so just let me know if you dont manage to get one:D

you're awsome mate! :rock

Thanks alot MM :) If it gets closer to the time and anything else falls through I may take you up on that :rock

Darren is a terrific guy and a welcome addition to this forum! :rock

No problem GG,i'll order anyway and if you manage to get one i'll just put it in the for sale thread at retail:)

Cool, I hope it works out for ya buddy :duff

Awww, feel the love!

:lol It doesn't take much to keep the love flowing around here. As long as SS keeps providing a steady stream of LOTR goodies for us we'll be a pretty happy bunch. :D

:grouphug I love you guys :love :lol :lol

I wrote and asked if the dio would not be available from sideshow?...no answer yet...funny that!!

Back