Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too fully expect 1/9 scale, ie same as CoD and thats one reason why I'm thinking about trying to get it. Since I suspect it will go very nicely with my Eagle/FB and CoD dio's.
My main worry at the moment is the quality of the scuplt and more so, the quality of th epaint apps on the production one.

I too fully expect 1/9 scale, ie same as CoD and thats one reason why I'm thinking about trying to get it. Since I suspect it will go very nicely with my Eagle/FB and CoD dio's.
My main worry at the moment is the quality of the scuplt and more so, the quality of th epaint apps on the production one.

Just watch the backstage pass, it is the same scale; and will look great paired together! :rock

Congrats to those getting this piece. It will go really well with the CoD (and the other dios). I think the size of it makes it an ideal SDCC exclusive.

Sam first picking up Frodo is the best scene to recreate, because that's when he states his famous lines! After he gets waylaid by Gollum is not as memorable . . .

Soon, my precious...soon :naughty :rock
:woo

14 more sleeps......I must get one, I needs one :rock :lol... I must calm down :lol
0216sam_rotkGree.jpg

6pm our time on 22nd May Sluggie :rock
x :peace

Oh ^^^^ing hell...I just realised I'm working during the PPO :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :mad:(
Awww shucks....
Well I'll be trying to get one for myself (please please let me get one) and I think they usually only allow a quantity of 1 ea for these exclusives (I think), otherwise I would have tried for you.

If I can't I'm sure someone may be able to help you out and try to get the order for you :grouphug :dunno :rock

:woo..new sig in celebration ...:woo
x :wave

Last edited:
Awww shucks....
Well I'll be trying to get one for myself (please please let me get one) and I think they usually only allow a quantity of 1 ea for these exclusives (I think), otherwise I would have tried for you.

If I can't I'm sure someone may be able to help you out and try to get the order for you :grouphug :rock

:woo..new sig in celebration ...:woo

Thanks for thinking of me but I don't think I would do anything to compromise you getting this dio Shell...I don't want to see the wrath if you miss out on this :horror:horror

I'll work something out I hope, even if its closing up for a few minutes, running upstairs to our managers house, ordering, then running back down :lol:lol

New sig looks fantastic :rock

Thanks for thinking of me but I don't think I would do anything to compromise you getting this dio Shell...I don't want to see the wrath if you miss out on this :horror

I'll work something out I hope, even if its closing up for a few minutes, running upstairs to our managers house, ordering, then running back down :lol

New sig looks fantastic :rock

Thanks pal, its about time I had a change of sig and this is sooooo much cooler :rock

There will be wrath if I can't get one :lecture :lecture....either that or I will just switch off and sulk :(

You guys can have all your Beserker PF's/LSB's/Orcs and Ringwraiths, all the bad guys you want. I don't ask for much but this one Dio I MUST have for me :lecture :rock

I'll see at the time if I can order 2 just incase, ya never know.

Thanks pal, its about time I had a change of sig and this is sooooo much cooler :rock

There will be wrath if I can't get one....either that or I will just switch off and sulk

You guys can have all your Beserker PF's/LSB's/Orcs and Ringwraiths, all the bad guys you want. I don't ask for much but this one Dio I MUST have for me :lecture :rock

I'll see at the time if I can order 2 just incase, ya never know.

Yeah, I would deffo say it is your turn for a good guy (hobbit :lol) announcement :lol :rock

I'm sure it will be a smooth order and this dio will nestle beutifully on you samwise shelf :duff

Thanks for looking out, i'll keep me fingers crossed that you can or I can :lol

xx:wave

GG, you MUST make sure you get one!! Move heaven and earth! You won't be long if you do run upstairs and make the order! Or get a friend or relative to do it? That's what i should have done with the Shades dio, but silly me thought there'd still be some left after an hour!

I don't think anyone is going to have a problem getting one of these dio.s unless SS decides to set the ES really low. I suspect a 1500 ES and that it will still be available well after the PPO on the 22nd.

Last edited:
I have decided im not going order this as it wont really fit with my collection (mainly PF's),but im willing to still order and let you have it when it ships GondorGirl?,im in the UK so just let me know if you dont manage to get one:D

GG, you MUST make sure you get one!! Move heaven and earth! You won't be long if you do run upstairs and make the order! Or get a friend or relative to do it? That's what i should have done with the Shades dio, but silly me thought there'd still be some left after an hour!

Yeah you totally right, I should have a solution now so keep the fingers crossed :lol

I don't think anyone is going to have a problem getting one of these dio.s unless SS decides to set the ES really low. I suspect a 1500 ES and that it will still be available well after the PPO on the 22nd.

I hope your right Woodsy :)

I have decided im not going order this as it wont really fit with my collection (mainly PF's),but im willing to still order and let you have it when it ships GondorGirl?,im in the UK so just let me know if you dont manage to get one:D

Thanks alot MM :) If it gets closer to the time and anything else falls through I may take you up on that :rock

Back