Motorola DROID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have played around with the Droid. It's ok but lacking compared to the iPhone IMO. I like that you can change some of the items unlike the iPhone but in the end, it is just not an iPhone...and does not have all of the apps of course. ;)

If I do get a droid you'll have to point me in the direction of that stuff :rock

Will do. Like I said, I've had an iPod Touch for years and I've been able to find most of the equivalent Apps I've used for the Touch on the Droid.

I'm about 95% sure I am gonna get the Droid tomorrow, all I can find in the way of complaints is people saying the battery life is bad.

I'm about 95% sure I am gonna get the Droid tomorrow, all I can find in the way of complaints is people saying the battery life is bad.

Mines fine..:dunno

the camera and physical keyboard are not the best though..:monkey4

there's a learning curve with it. just take time to figure it all out. btw try out Home++ ....more screens, landscape mode and a good set-up.

These aren't the Droids you're looking for. Move along.

moseisl4.jpg

Free Apps I use:

WeatherBug - GPS based weather program

SportsTap - Sports news

Droid Light - Use the camera's LED flash as a flashlight

Advanced Task Killer - shuts downs Apps to save battery life

iMusic - Look up and download free songs

Pandora - Internet radio

MixZing Lite - Music player, has a killer playlist generator

Zedge - Free Wallpapers and ringtones

RingDroid - Make your own ringtones

Barcode Scanner - Scan barcodes using the Droid's camera then automatically looks up prices online

Fandango - Buy Movie Tickets and look up showtimes

Shazam - Identifies songs playing on the radio

Awesome, thnx FQRizzo.

Do you think one of you guys could take a pic with your droid and post it here?

Back