Motorola DROID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that seems good :lol

A lot better than some folks take with real cameras :lol

Thnx FQRizzo:rock

My main issue with the camera is that it's a little slow to boot up and there is some delay between shots. It is a 5 megapixel camera though. As Thifty said, the video quality is out of this world.

Is it good to check out the board with?

Sorry for all the questions, and thnx to you and thrifty for answering them!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks like I will be grabbing me a droid tomorrow than!!!

Thnx for your input Thrifty & FQ!

I think it's a little easier than using my iPod Touch for surfing the web. I find it much easier to post here with the Droid.

I think it's a little easier than using my iPod Touch for surfing the web. I find it much easier to post here with the Droid.

Awesome! Thnk you kind sir for your patience and help.

When I get mine I promise to take some pics of my ween and send them to you and thrifty!

Just my way of saying thnx!

When I get mine I promise to take some pics of my ween and send them to you and thrifty!

It's good that the Droid has such a hi-rez screen, as I will really need to zoom in to see it. :lol

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks like I will be grabbing me a droid tomorrow than!!!

Thnx for your input Thrifty & FQ!

:rock ..

:yuck

There's also a free program for the computer that you can use to sync your pictures, videos and songs to the Droid. It looks and works very similar to iTunes.

Double Twist:

https://www.doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt

Did you "root" your Droid?

King, the biggest difference between the Blackberry and the Droid is email. If you have a gmail account you will be fine but anything else is slow in the response and sending. Internet is fantastic on the droid especially with the big screen. Much better than the Blackberry. Calender on the BB is better also. More features and more intuitive than the Droid. Camera has been said to be weak but I really like mine. The real keyboard is pointless. The main reason I got the Droid was I wanted a real keyboard but now that I have been using the virtual one I haven't opened it since. Droid so far has been a good phone. What it lacks from the Blackberry it makes up for in other areas.

King, the biggest difference between the Blackberry and the Droid is email. If you have a gmail account you will be fine but anything else is slow in the response and sending. Internet is fantastic on the droid especially with the big screen. Much better than the Blackberry. Calender on the BB is better also. More features and more intuitive than the Droid. Camera has been said to be weak but I really like mine. The real keyboard is pointless. The main reason I got the Droid was I wanted a real keyboard but now that I have been using the virtual one I haven't opened it since. Droid so far has been a good phone. What it lacks from the Blackberry it makes up for in other areas.

Appreciate the info. :joy

Sounds like the droid will be the phone for me.

Free Apps I use:

WeatherBug - GPS based weather program

SportsTap - Sports news

Droid Light - Use the camera's LED flash as a flashlight

Advanced Task Killer - shuts downs Apps to save battery life

iMusic - Look up and download free songs

Pandora - Internet radio

MixZing Lite - Music player, has a killer playlist generator

Zedge - Free Wallpapers and ringtones

RingDroid - Make your own ringtones

Barcode Scanner - Scan barcodes using the Droid's camera then automatically looks up prices online

Fandango - Buy Movie Tickets and look up showtimes

Shazam - Identifies songs playing on the radio

How doi get these things?

Back