Motorola DROID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Jindgerbred can suck my butt! Still says there is not enough space on my phone.

With all the bugs I have read about, I can live without it.

F U Ginjerbred :pfft:

It's probably for the best. It's really F'n ugly and buggy. I don't know if it's Google's fault or Motorola's, and I don't care. All I know is that as soon as my contract is up, I'm done with this "open" bull____.

Well Jindgerbred can suck my butt! Still says there is not enough space on my phone.

With all the bugs I have read about, I can live without it.

F U Ginjerbred :pfft:

:lol:lol:lol

403316252v4_480x480_Front.jpg

It's probably for the best. It's really F'n ugly and buggy.

Yeah, thats what I'm reading, generally more bad than good.

Odd though, that it tells me I dont have enough space since I know a few friends who got the update and had considerably less than 6GB of internal storage space available. :dunno

Huh, well scratch that, just went to collect some $$$ from Island Paradise and the update is being installed on my phone.

Hope it doesnt F up my phone like I have heard it doing to others.

Must have been a heavy use month for me, I pushed my usage all the way up to 1.14 gigs.

This was back in August.

Now I am regularly pushing just over 2GBs a month.

This last 30 day cycle I went up to 2.6 GB :google

Word everywhere is Verizon is ditching the unlimited plan, which sux ass. I'll probably have to go with the most expensive 5GB since I probably wont squeeze in under the 2GB I have read that Verizon will be offering.

That's big kahkah :monkey4

Anyway, I thought you guys would like to know that :wink1:

Yeah, they've already started having the metered data plans. But if you were already on contract with an unlimited data plan you can keep it if you renew your contract later.

If you stay with your current plan then you will have unlimited data. However if you were to upgrade to 4G (and don't already have it on your plan) then you would have to go into a tiered data package. These changes went into effect 7/7/11. I'm pretty much screwed for trying to get 4G now. I typically blow through almost 5GB of data each month, so if I were to upgrade I would be paying more.

Then I am definitely staying with my 3G plan, unless at some point I am forced to upgrade to 4G.

I really have zero issues with 3G.

If you stay with your current plan then you will have unlimited data. However if you were to upgrade to 4G (and don't already have it on your plan) then you would have to go into a tiered data package. These changes went into effect 7/7/11. I'm pretty much screwed for trying to get 4G now. I typically blow through almost 5GB of data each month, so if I were to upgrade I would be paying more.

Just keep your same plan and buy a 4G phone from an outside source and activate it with Verizon.

Back