Mother's Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without reading through the entire thread has anyone had a problem with supposed 'in stock' orders? Just seen a piece I've been lusting after for a while and they're the only 'reputable' company stocking it

Without reading through the entire thread has anyone had a problem with supposed 'in stock' orders? Just seen a piece I've been lusting after for a while and they're the only 'reputable' company stocking it

I have ordered a few items in stock and they were dispatched asap.
The only gripes people have at the moment are with future items, that seem to take a little longer than anyone else to get in stock.
But in stock items have been fine in my experience so far.

Could always ring them first Tommy make sure it is definitely there.

Would it be a certain Walking Dead piece by any chance?? ;)

Neil

Make sure it's new :lecture

My order said 'opened and checked' had a € price tag on it and had been displayed.
I was told it 'was from a new suplier' :dunno

:lol yep you see my post on their Facebook page?

Lol no I'm one of these weirdo's without FB ;)

I just seem to remember you mentioning it elsewhere & I saw it on there a little while ago :)

I had actually been tempted to get the Hot Toys Selina Kyle from them but after reading this I'm not too sure now.

Neil

I bought a couple of Funko Pop! Game of Thrones figures Saturday, 2 were in stock the rest were pre-order. In stock stuff got sent out today, will be here for tomorrow.

Thanks that's good to hear

Think I'll leave off ordering until the new year when companies go back to normal working days/hours

Whats the code for the discount
Thanks

Just need to be logged in mate and it does it automatically, you'll see it under discount.

I still get the offer for Paybreak but they are changing their payment scheme to an automated one over the Christmas period so that might explain why some options aren't available.

Just need to be logged in mate and it does it automatically, you'll see it under discount.

I still get the offer for Paybreak but they are changing their payment scheme to an automated one over the Christmas period so that might explain why some options aren't available.

Paybreak isn't the 3 monthly payments though. If you look in the T&C's, all they have is Paybreak and that's normally a 5% deposit and the rest when the figure is due in.

Confused.

I ordered an item yesterday that should be in stock next week. The only option was paybreak. Not sure what that is but i clicked it. My order went through but i haven't given any card details or anything like that.

I know they are not going to give it to me for free :lol so how do they take payment?

Confused.

I ordered an item yesterday that should be in stock next week. The only option was paybreak. Not sure what that is but i clicked it. My order went through but i haven't given any card details or anything like that.

I know they are not going to give it to me for free :lol so how do they take payment?

Give them a ring mate and they can send you a invoice over paypal. Like I said they are switching over to an automated system so some things are a bit bodged.

Back