Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaat? Where, that's fantastic news if true! (Has to be, Spidey is a big thing!)

There's a sucker born every second. Come on Doc don't fall for that just from one little sentence.

Now when they finally announce the Transformers, Aliens / Predator and Star Wars licenses and they already have one prototype of each down at the STGCC, then you can get excited.

Oh yeah....come on XM....don't let me down guys. I swear I will donate money to help acquire the TF license. I MUST HAVE THIS GUY!!!!
26"-27" tall

1zoi3on.jpg

I'd love a Spiderman but at the same time I hope they don't tease is any time soon as I don't have the will power to say no and I don't have the funds.

Okay it was on FB, AND I could see Spiderman happening early now. I know he wasn't part of their original license, but XM could have renegotiated it when they got Sosa, and when they lost the entire XMen. Let's face it they paid money to do all of the XMen characters and only got 2, and spent a hell of a lot of money and time on a third that got canned. Maybe Marvel threw them a bone and let them have Spidey earlier than intended.

NOOOOO!!!! if XM is getting a DC license, I will need to start getting another job or hope they come out bad.

Start checking the want adds. Sosa Let the cat out of the bag...lol

My post is legit, it's from XM themselves via FB. Add them if you have an account.

You have access to the staff, first hand pictures and updated news posts. Highly recommended~!
I do follow them, but even when subscribed it doesn't show on my feed. I saw that post that you mention. Can it really taken for word? Probably not. But I hope so, as I need a really good reason to get a Spidey. XM's my only force point here. I see an instant sellout would be my problem.

There's a sucker born every second. Come on Doc don't fall for that just from one little sentence.

Now when they finally announce the Transformers, Aliens / Predator and Star Wars licenses and they already have one prototype of each down at the STGCC, then you can get excited.
I try not to, but it seems like it could be pretty legit. Besides I know Marvel is more chill about the Spidey license, so I could see it becoming a possiblity. And the acquiring of either Star Wars or DC would seriously make me cry.

what i really want is something like the pic in my sig :impatient:
Let's get this going, I'd easily order 3 (if allowed of course) :lol

On a serious note, I am wondering how XM is going about with Marvel movie/comic licenses. I see Iron Man being the only movie one, so I'm truly curious.

NOOOOO!!!! if XM is getting a DC license, I will need to start getting another job or hope they come out bad.
Don't even get me started...seriously depends on the characters release however. Lot of factors.

More choices the better for this hobby. I hope XM get's all the fan favorite licenses so we can see more artist designs. I already plan to sell some of my previous statues to make room. It's a great time to be a collector!

More choices the better for this hobby. I hope XM get's all the fan favorite licenses so we can see more artist designs. I already plan to sell some of my previous statues to make room. It's a great time to be a collector!

I agree with more licenses, gives other people reasons to spend their money and leaves Phoenix wide open for me :lol

Would love to see XM tackle the following:
1) Ghost Rider
2) Iron Fist
3) Moon Knight
4) Nova
5) Sub-Mariner

I know XM have been in discussions with DC for awhile now about getting the licence

Erick Sosa on FB gave the biggest hint yet that there got it when someone asked collectors which is there favourite XM piece & Sosa's reply was Batman :panic:

Yesssss!

I would imagine they will get the original 7 out before any other company, the rate they are doing with Marvel!

My most wanted now is just Punisher

Maybe x-Force.

Even some Marvel dioramas, I would be interested in.

Yesssss!

I would imagine they will get the original 7 out before any other company, the rate they are doing with Marvel!

My most wanted now is just Punisher

Maybe x-Force.

Even some Marvel dioramas, I would be interested in.

If it does happen I think it's along long way off still. The Sosa thing turned out to be nothing so I shouldn't of said that. I just got over excited because I love DC, XM & Sosa

But to be fair SS are doing a great job with there DC licence (minus the huge es's) & with PCS now getting the DC licence as well. US DC fans won't be going without

Still desperately want XM to get DC licence though. Once there made all the Marvel characters I want :D

X23
Modern Cyclops
Archangel
Colossus
X Men Emma Frost(since ss can't seem to get her right)

I'd like to see a decent Prof X with cerebro. Bishop, cable and Mr Sinister would be cool too. Would love to see a better Sentinel than the SSC one as well.

XM needs to slow down. Let my wallet catch breath man hahaha

Back