Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still figuring that out in the long run. For now, I have a storage room outside my bedroom on the patio. But my HUGGGEEE 1:15 G1 Transformer styro boxes take up most of that space. DO you know how big that Megatron G1 box is....the size of a refrigerator box...no lie!

First off, XM sounds like a dream come true, hyper detailed, 1/4 scale fully sculpted, super paint apps, :clap:clap:clap. Hoping it stays that way, & does not turn into a nightmare in the future.

Now the wish list.

1. Green Goblin (to go with Spidey com, long overdue from SS)

2. Apoc ( with a better, more menacing action pose & details, details, details, which I think the SS PF sadly lacks)

3. FF (all members) this is way, way overdue. Never liked any of SS versions.

4. Doc Ock, Vulture, Lizard ( to complete original villains & compliment SS spidey com)

5. Hulk ( modern version, big, bad, & scary)

6. Doom (SS version is alright, but FULLY SCULPTED IS ALWAYS BETTER!!!!!!!)

7. Silver Surfer (never liked SS version)

8. Daredevil ( with a true DD action pose, again, latest SS version is, well, strange)

9. Black Bolt ( always liked him as a kid, & in the hands of XM would be killer)

10. Capt. America (action pose)

11. Ironman (classic version)

12. Wolverine (brn suit)

13. Classic vs dios ( Hulk vs Wolverine, Hulk vs Thor, Hulk vs Thing, Spidey vs Goblin, Surfer vs Thing, Xmen vs Avengers, Iron man vs Namor (again, hated SS version), Venom vs Spidey,..............................................................................................................................etc

Well, I'd like to see them tackle a bunch of characters, but at the high prices, I think I'd only shell out for these ones (in addition to a few they are already doing):

1. Daredevil
2. Spider-Man
3. Doc Ock
4. Venom (classic McFarlane style)
5. Mysterio
6. Moon Knight
7. Juggernaut

Now that is a list... and when/if they get the rumored DC license you are hosed....lol

Where did you hear that rumor? If they would get it, I may have to sell almost my entire collection if they keep putting out the quality they have shown so far.

Funny thing is the top 3 characters I want the most I already have in 1/4 from Sideshow, and they're among my most favorite statues at that.
1. Spider-Man
2. Gambit
3. Storm

I think their Spider-Man could be great but I think Gambit would be a HUGE opportunity. The PF is generally regarded as the best Gambit statue. I look at XM's Hawkeye and that piece looks like the goal was to 1-up the Hawkeye PF... hopefully they'd approach a Gambit in the same way cuz I'd surely buy it, but I really DO NOT want to see a Sentinel base although that's what I'd expect to see. It works for the Magneto but I'm over all the damn Sentinels across every company's X-Men statues.

If anything I hope what XM is doing makes SS want to deliver more consistently.

Loric went to town :lol Great list :clap

My list is simple:

1. Doom
2. Iron Men
3. Wolverine
4. Spidey

Last edited:
My list is even simpler: Black Cat.

And Catwoman if they ever get a DC license.

If they get DC license as well, def will sell off my SS DC if XM version looks better

Although it would be nice to cover territory SSC hasn't, definitely need all the core characters.
Rogue
Storm
Cyclops
Beast (Somebody has to be able to do a good one)
Colossus
Gambit
Bishop
Cable
Psylocke
Omega Red
Mr. Sinister
Apocalypse
Juggernaut
Mystique
All the rest

Savage Land Rogue (or Rogue)
" " Storm (or Storm)
Black Cat
Jean Grey
Shadowcat
Black Widow movie (IM2)
Rescue
Spider-Woman
Mystique
Enchantress
Elektra
Madame Hydra
White/Black Queen
Sue Storm
Blink
Dark Phoneix
Silver Sable
Scarlet Witch
Maria Hill
Psylocke
X-23
Jubilee
She-Hulk
Female Thor
Scream
Spider-Girl
Sif (movie)

I'd also like secondary people like Gwen or MJ....which I would buy each and every one of these!

Of all the Avengers that gets no mentions....but is one of the dopest designed...is this guy:

2evusdi.png

XM STudios...this along with his horse could be your very first Deluxe statue. He is too awesome a design to pass up.

Of all the characters with a color in their name who barely or never actually wear that color, Black Knight is surely the best! Lol.

Black Knight is cool, I have some of his appearances in my collection. Not a character I think about wanting but it's a design that could make a very cool statue if the details are acknowledged. Imagine this design done with a Court of the Dead level of detail. Similarly, Valkyrie is another character I don't really want but has a design that could make a very cool 1/4.

If they get DC license as well, def will sell off my SS DC if XM version looks better

I know XM have been in discussions with DC for awhile now about getting the licence

Erick Sosa on FB gave the biggest hint yet that there got it when someone asked collectors which is there favourite XM piece & Sosa's reply was Batman :panic:

Back