Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know XM have been in discussions with DC for awhile now about getting the licence

Erick Sosa on FB gave the biggest hint yet that there got it when someone asked collectors which is there favourite XM piece & Sosa's reply was Batman :panic:

Soon as XM verifies they got the DC license, my Batman PF is going straight up on Ebay... Of course since SS decided to saturate the market with 9500 of them I'll probably have to give it to good will, I'll get a bigger tax right off then selling it on Ebay, but it will be worth it to get a XM Batman...

Last edited:
Soon as XM verifies they got the DC license, my Batman PF is going straight up on Ebay... Of course since SS decided to saturate the market with 9500 of them I'll have to sell it at a lost, but it will be worth it to get a XM Batman...
:lol:lol:lol

Well, I'd like to see them tackle a bunch of characters, but at the high prices, I think I'd only shell out for these ones (in addition to a few they are already doing):

1. Daredevil
2. Spider-Man
3. Doc Ock
4. Venom (classic McFarlane style)
5. Mysterio
6. Moon Knight
7. Juggernaut

Holy crap...how could I have forgotten Green Goblin? He would be first on the list!

I know XM have been in discussions with DC for awhile now about getting the licence

Erick Sosa on FB gave the biggest hint yet that there got it when someone asked collectors which is there favourite XM piece & Sosa's reply was Batman :panic:

Soon as XM verifies they got the DC license, my Batman PF is going straight up on Ebay... Of course since SS decided to saturate the market with 9500 of them I'll probably have to give it to good will, I'll get a bigger tax right off then selling it on Ebay, but it will be worth it to get a XM Batman...

Sosa said it eh???? Well Dan get that eBay account dusted off...lol

I think Erick Sosa's reply was taken out of context.

max-blum-denial.gif

I want:
1. Silver Surfer
2. ShiAr Gladiator
3. Doctor Strange
4. Archangel
5. Eternity and Infinity ( I can dream can't I?)

I'd love to see a spiderman.

YESS!!! But I'm more so interested in Black Cat. Would look superb with a SS Catwoman (sculpted of course) :panic:

I'm interested to see if they do manage to get Spidey's rights. With Thanos and Mag, it seems like XM has been given their credibility to shoot out these badasses with the necessary finesse and justice for them!

My post is legit, it's from XM themselves via FB. Add them if you have an account.

You have access to the staff, first hand pictures and updated news posts. Highly recommended~!

Whaat? Where, that's fantastic news if true! (Has to be, Spidey is a big thing!)

There's a sucker born every second. Come on Doc don't fall for that just from one little sentence.

Now when they finally announce the Transformers, Aliens / Predator and Star Wars licenses and they already have one prototype of each down at the STGCC, then you can get excited.

Oh yeah....come on XM....don't let me down guys. I swear I will donate money to help acquire the TF license. I MUST HAVE THIS GUY!!!!
26"-27" tall

1zoi3on.jpg

SSC did a great job with Deadpool, both variants. IF XM can top it, I will truly be impressed since he's top 3 characters on my list.

I personally would like:

1085990-pirate_deadpool.jpg

must have girl in sculpt

or

2cpwzms.jpg

Gun like this would be amazing

I'd love a Spiderman but at the same time I hope they don't tease is any time soon as I don't have the will power to say no and I don't have the funds.

Im excited about Spiderman, just because how things have turned out with XM thus far. Venom would be cool but wondering if they can top the SSC Venom Comiquette. Kayorzz, I can't even tell what your pic is :)

There's a sucker born every second. Come on Doc don't fall for that just from one little sentence.

Now when they finally announce the Transformers, Aliens / Predator and Star Wars licenses and they already have one prototype of each down at the STGCC, then you can get excited.

Oh yeah....come on XM....don't let me down guys. I swear I will donate money to help acquire the TF license. I MUST HAVE THIS GUY!!!!
26"-27" tall

1zoi3on.jpg

Love me some Optimus but why not go with Prime 1?

Don't think anyone can do TF better than those guys do. Simply amazing.

Back