1/6 Most wanted HT versions of the OT "big three"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most wanted HT versions of OT core characters?

• Yavin Luke

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • X-wing Luke

Votes: 31 22.6%
  • Hoth Luke

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Hoth Han

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • Snowspeeder Luke

Votes: 24 17.5%
  • Bespin Luke Redux

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Bespin Han

Votes: 78 56.9%
  • Bespin Leia

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Slave Leia

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • Endor Han

Votes: 20 14.6%

• Total voters
Bespin han
Bespin lando
Captain/admiral piett (not sure how core of a character he is considered)

I already have a bashed slave leia and the DX Luke.

I think Bespin Han is a given, and not just because of this poll.

If they are going to use the hype from the Solo movie then it's obvious that they would do a Bespin Han and Lando for OT collectors.

Luckily Bespin Luke Redux is also up there.

Hopefully they might show Bespin Han and Lando on the 4th.

That would be cool, but I still think they'll lead with the Solo movie young versions first. Then come with the OT versions for SDCC.

If the OT were first, not many people would buy the young versions. imo.

Quite surprised at Bespin Han being the leader. You can pick up the old SS one for peanuts, swap the boots, the body and the crappy head for the Space Tracker one and you have a very decent Han for next to nothing. I also used the shirt and jacket from the SS Hoth Han, as they're hidden underneath the coat anyway.

How come Boushh is not on the list?

Quite surprised at Bespin Han being the leader. You can pick up the old SS one for peanuts, swap the boots, the body and the crappy head for the Space Tracker one and you have a very decent Han for next to nothing. I also used the shirt and jacket from the SS Hoth Han, as they're hidden underneath the coat anyway.

How come Boushh is not on the list?

I don't want to do all that work and the space trucker head is too big anyway. It's distracting in pics I've seen and I know it'd bother me on the shelf. Plus I'd still likely buy the HT version when it comes out so I'm fine waiting.

Back