1/6 Most wanted HT versions of the OT "big three"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most wanted HT versions of OT core characters?

• Yavin Luke

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • X-wing Luke

Votes: 31 22.6%
  • Hoth Luke

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Hoth Han

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • Snowspeeder Luke

Votes: 24 17.5%
  • Bespin Luke Redux

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Bespin Han

Votes: 78 56.9%
  • Bespin Leia

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Slave Leia

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • Endor Han

Votes: 20 14.6%

• Total voters
I see a few people listing non-core OT characters in this thread for some reason. :confused:

X-Wing Luke and Endor Luke would complete Luke for me.
Endor General Leia and Slave Leia would complete my Leia collection.
Bespin Han would depend on what the head sculpt looks like. If it's better than HT's previous efforts then I'd buy one, that would complete my Han collection as well.
So top three would be:

1. X-Wing Luke
  2. Slave Leia
  3. Bespin Han

Last edited:
Bespin Han (Hoth Han comes a close second)
X-Wing Luke (Hoth Luke comes a close second)
and Leia as Boushh (the only other Leia I'd ever need would be Force Awakens General Leia)

All three versions of Han for me lol. One would think HT would at least make Hoth Han to go with Leia but who knows with them (Slave Leia probably has zero chance unfortunately so I didn't vote for it lol)

Wedge Antilles
Jek Porkins
Biggs Darklighter

The Rebellion isn’t complete without them!

I voted for both Hoth character versions... you can't go wrong with ANY figure from Hoth... and a redo of Luke Bespin.

And I thought the character name was changed to Prisoner Leia....

I'm one of the few who voted for Yavin Luke. I love how that costume hints at all the adventures we never got to see between Eps IV and V (though the new comics and novels are now shedding some light on them).

agreed she will always be slave leia lol
would love a lando and we defo need a hot toys C3PO
im really hoping they make another chewie, his face looks so wrong on both versions

I would've voted for Bespin Han before but I'm happy with ANH Han(now that I have him. Got him a few months back). I voted for Bespin Luke Redux and Bespin Leia. I would've voted 3 but I got trigger happy and didn't read the whole post before voting lol.

Bespin Luke is an easy one as I want to recreate the dual in figure form/photos/etc. with a Vader figure. Everything about that scene IS Star Wars to me and I need it in my collection. The original looks good but it's so expensive as to be unattainable at this point. Bespin Leia I want because I want a "regular" Leia(I have New Hope one which I love but it's a very specific look from the films. Bespin works as a more status quo Leia look). I originally was going to buy Hoth Leia but didn't think the final product was as great as the prototype.

Had I voted a third figure, It'd have been X-wing Luke which after all the Lukes we already have(or are getting soon anyway) is easily the most iconic Luke.

Also, guys I want a Lando too like you wouldn't believe but I think the point of this thread is just Han/Luke/Leia. The less cluttered it is with others, the more we send clearer messages to the people who might be in a position to move this stuff along.

I'm one of the few who voted for Yavin Luke. I love how that costume hints at all the adventures we never got to see between Eps IV and V (though the new comics and novels are now shedding some light on them).

If I had a FOURTH vote it would have gone to Yavin Luke for the same reason you gave. It was also the costume he wore in the Holiday Special cartoon short that introduced Boba Fett.

Bespin versions of all three characters for me, please!

Back