Most successful Horror film franchise ever is SAW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck. They canned the Friday sequel and I'll be surprised of NOES sees a part II.

I did read a couple of months back that a NOES sequel has been green lit and they said they're interested in making it in 3-D. Why not? Everything else is 3-D these days. Seems to be flavour of the month.

Prolly, but they are not comparible movies. Saw will still bank a nice profit.

They all do. Its the same reason they made over 10 Friday movies.

PA had a few decent scenes. There is no way my ass would have gone into the atic lol. Also the alternate ending with the chick slicing her own throat should have been used.

Agreed. The alternate ending was more realistic imo. The part where she's ripped out of bed/dragged and the ending were pretty good. If you need a visual killer, blood and guts to be entertained you suffer from ADD. You also have no idea what a real horror movie is.

Once the next Saw comes out, looks like it will be on top. The rest of the movies on that list will be "PWNED"!!

All that proves is that a lot of people nowadays have poor taste.

It's on hold... it might take some time, but it'll come... I'm sure!

I believe it was the producer who tweeted that it was canned after hearing the studio didn't want to pay for it. So no snow for Jason. :(

I did read a couple of months back that a NOES sequel has been green lit and they said they're interested in making it in 3-D. Why not? Everything else is 3-D these days. Seems to be flavour of the month.

Friday's sequel was green lit and well into pre-production. So nothing is safe.

Its hard to compare movies from different times, even going by ticket sales.

Back in the day you saw a movie over and over in the theater, that was the only place to see it till VCRs and still those and the tapes were expensive at the time.

Now days, you see a movie once and then wait for the DVD to hit in a few months. Movies also have tons of competition now, video games, the internet and people waiting till the movie comes out on DVD.

^ Actually this is very true, plus people have gone ____ing entertainment crazy nowadays. Imagine if everyone made multiple visits to the theatre in todays market. Yikes is all i'll say ............ some films could save a countries deficit with their profits.

Its hard to compare movies from different times, even going by ticket sales.

Back in the day you saw a movie over and over in the theater, that was the only place to see it till VCRs and still those and the tapes were expensive at the time.

Now days, you see a movie once and then wait for the DVD to hit in a few months. Movies also have tons of competition now, video games, the internet and people waiting till the movie comes out on DVD.

Yeah I get all that, it'd still be nice if the actual ticket sales were tracked. We can't even really accurately compare movies that came out the same year without number of tickets sold. Some kiddie movies sell more matinee tickets, other movies get buy on pricier 3D surcharges. How many more people saw Avatar than Transformers 2? We don't know.

^ Actually this is very true, plus people have gone ____ing entertainment crazy nowadays. Imagine if everyone made multiple visits to the theatre in todays market. Yikes is all i'll say ............ some films could save a countries deficit with their budgets.

Fixed for accuracy! :lol

I will see Saw 7, only because Dr. Gordon's coming back. And since I only love the first movie, I want to know what happens to him.

Not cancelled. I got last month's Horrorhound magazine and it was a F13 issue and they said that the sequel is coming in 2013.

Let's hope that last month's Horrorhound isn't industry standard which is going to press three months prior to it hitting newsstands (in some cases even longer than that). Seems like it was only a couple months back the Producer tweeted the film's cancellation.

Let's hope that last month's Horrorhound isn't industry standard which is going to press three months prior to it hitting newsstands (in some cases even longer than that). Seems like it was only a couple months back the Producer tweeted the film's cancellation.

____. I didn't know that. I hope not. They mention that the ideas of snow (which we all heard about) and 3D are being thrown around for it.

cant wait to see the next saw hope the rumours are right by saying its in 3d.
Any way like my saw bust

:)
IMG_0081.jpg

Bq2e9VgBmkKGrHqIH-EIEvDSgIbnBLL8hpj.jpg

Back