Horror/sci-fi/action 7 inch wishlist... you never know who is looking here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renzosamurai

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Horror - science fiction - action 7 inch figures wishlist (pay attention N.E.C.A. / Mezco / or just another one great toys company...):

LIST 1: UPDATED 02-17-14

- Leatherface from the texas chainsaw massacre part 3: leatherface (Mezco almost released it for it´s cinema of fear line... ) . accesories: Chainsaw with the words "saw is family" on it and many more...
- Another great two characters from the texas chainsaw massacre cult classic, Drayton Sawyer (the cook) and grandpa sawyer... it would fit very well with Mezco´s hitchhiker, chop-top and nubbins figs (the whole sawyer family would be great!...EPIC...)
-Roy from friday the 13th part 5: a new beginning (basically a jason fig that wears a jason hockey mask with blue marks instead of the tipically red ones...)
- Jason Vorhees from friday the 13th part 8: jason takes manhattan (I believe that this jason´s incarnation has been never released... W.T.F!?!?)
- Tommy jarvis
- Super Freddy form from A nightmare on Elm street part V: the dream child. (We´ve seen a lot of freddy incarnations, some of them are better than others, but oh, come on! where´s the best incarnation of freddy?!?... wait.. has never been released...) :-0
- Ghostface Scarecrow from Scream 4.
- More Michael Myers incarnations please... you know... part 4, 5, 6, Hobo Myers, 78´accurate myers...
- Chromeskull from Laid to rest movie. (It would be a very very impressive fig...)
- Harry warden from my bloody valentine (a maniac with a gas mask always scares me to the bones...)
- the collector from the film with the same name.
- Alex from prom night. It would fit on a classic slashers line... f.example... 80´s cult classics killers...
- Motel hell killer (the mad with a pig head and a chainsaw... i don´t remember his name)
-You´re next killers.
- Bubba from the epic dark night of the scarecrow
- Matt Cordell from the film Maniac cop.
- Leprechaun (Sota toys almost released it for its now playing line...)
- Dr. H. West Reanimator from the film Re-animator (Sota toys almost released it for its now playing line…)…. updated: It seems that amok toys has the rights from both re-animator and bride of re-animator films….
Special A: Deluxe box set: cabin in the woods monsters and creatures (this film deserves its own figures line and you know it!)

Stephen king: One of the most brilliant horror writers… father of some of the creepiest and scariest creatures... where´s my stephen king figures line?!

- Kurt Barlow from salem´s lot!!
- Cujo
- Pennywise from It... no more words...
- Jack torrance from kubrick´s cult classic the shining
- Creepshow and Creepshow 2 figs line (It would be simply amazing...)
- Special B: Deluxe box set: Green goblin truck from Maximum overdrive, from my point of view, an underrated film)

Special C: A tales from the crypt line... hundreds of creatures and monsters... the cryptkeeper included!!

- Samara from Ringu (NECA almost released it)
- Father Merrin and possessed father karras (NECA had the exorcist rights right?!... ok... it would have been easy...)
- Max Cady from Cape fear
- Special D: Deluxe box set : Tremors Graboids (SOTA almost released it for its now playing line)
- Tyler Durden from the fight club
- Travis Bickle from Taxi driver
- Martin riggs from lethal weapon
- William Wallace from Braveheart
- Django and dr. king Schulz (no ^$@* please...)
- Aldo Raine from inglorious basterds (you know it... a basterd´s work is never done!)
- Kain from Robocop 2 (We have already ED-209... now it is kain´s turn)
- Baseball fury from the warriors cult classic.
- Chucky from the curse of chucky
- An alien invader from the underrated Carpenter´s They live film!
- Alex deLarge from a clockwork orange.
- Special F: A diorama with "the blob" eating a victim, from the tittle with the same name (the remake of course!).
- Special G: Audrey II from the film little shop of horrors.
- Injured Jack from an American werewolf in London
- Werewolf David / human David / Kessler Werewolf from John Landi´s masterpiece an american wefewolf in London
- The Howling werewolves would be amazing! (Quist Werewolf)
- Macready with blowtorch from The Thing
- Maniac Joe Spinell

Terminator

- John Connor Salvation
- Punk John Connor T2
- Sarah Connor T2
- Reese Future War
- Marcus Salvation
- T-600 Salvation
- Moto-Terminator Salvation
- HK-Drone Salvation
- Hydrobot Salvation

Dog Soldiers

- entire wolf pack
- the whole squad of soldiers
- a couple of deluxe 2-packs (one soldier and one werewolf).
- three spec-ops team leader (regular, battle damaged and half transformed (deluxe w/ dio base).
- two dioramas; cottage dio and forest dio.

Thank you all!

Drayton Sawyer
Grandpa Sawyer
Leprechaun
Kurt Barlow
Pennywise
Creepshow (Crate creature, Fathers Day zombie, Tide Zombies)
Samara
An alien invader from They live (Along with piper and Keith epic brawl boxset)
Kessler Werewolf from American wefewolf in London
Quist Werewolf - Howling
Macready with blowtorch from The Thing
2"? in scale Chucky & Tiffany 2 pack
2"? in scale Sam - Trick or Treat

Terminator
John Connor Salvation
Punk John Connor T2
Sarah Connor T2
Reese Future War
Marcus Salvation
T-600 Salvation
Moto-Terminator Salvation
HK-Drone Salvation
Hydrobot Salvation

Last edited:
R.A Mihailoff Leatherface from TCM 3. The one Mezco made but never released. Their best Leatherface action figure that never was.

Matt Cordell Maniac Cop

Hobo Michael Myers

Maniac Joe Spinell

Dog Soldiers
- entire wolf pack
- the whole squad of soldiers
- a couple of deluxe 2-packs (one soldier and one werewolf).
- three spec-ops team leader (regular, battle damaged and half transformed (deluxe w/ dio base).
- two dioramas; cottage dio and forest dio.
Yeah... This would be a definitive buy for me :)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back