Most successful Horror film franchise ever is SAW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, when you pump out a ____ty movie every year...

I wouldn't even consider it horror. More of a psychological thriller IMO.

Its the most successful because theres 25 different saw films.:lol

why do people brag about movies making more money than their predecessors that charged half the ticket price in their day?

... what are numerical ticket sales comparisons?

Well, when you pump out a ____ty movie every year...

Its the most successful because theres 25 different saw films.:lol

why do people brag about movies making more money than their predecessors that charged half the ticket price in their day?

... what are numerical ticket sales comparisons?
^^^ What they said. Impressive though this feat may be, it should be put in its proper context.

And yeah, this series sucks.

I personally think that the first movie was great, aside from the incredibly short shooting schedule hindering performances. Then the sequels sorta range in quality from good to meh. But when you think about it, every major horror franchise had a string of sequels that didn't live up to the original. At least the Saw series stays consistent in tone with the first, unlike some horror sequels. Not saying it's even close to my favorite horror franchise, but still.

The problem for me was when I watched the last one I didn't know who anyone was , these are the type of movies that you have to watch again before any sequels really otherwise you can't really fully understand what's going on.

The problem for me was when I watched the last one I didn't know who anyone was , these are the type of movies that you have to watch again before any sequels really otherwise you can't really fully understand what's going on.

Do people really watch these for the transparent plot anymore? :lol

Back