Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackmask, add getting kidnapped and tortured to my phobias :lol but seriously,. . .

I think SAW scares me more than Hostel, the subject itself is really scary, it is a phobia of mine as well,
but Hostel 1 for me was so stupid at times, and things at the end made me laugh,
Saw 1 scared the crap out of me, not because of the movie itself but the subject, it really bothered me,
I have a lot of Horror items and toys but SAW is the one thing I will never buy from

Thank you for telling me what never ever to click on. I can never imaging watching, or even making such depraved stuff.

I can't for the life of me remember the movie, but a woman was raped several times by a ghost in her house. That really bothered me. I remember a scene where she was in her bathroom and all of the sudden the ghost, which you couldn't see, was attacking her. I can't imagine how awful that would be.

I can't for the life of me remember the movie, but a woman was raped several times by a ghost in her house. That really bothered me. I remember a scene where she was in her bathroom and all of the sudden the ghost, which you couldn't see, was attacking her. I can't imagine how awful that would be.

The Entity

The Entity

I thought you were talking about this movie..
[ame]https://youtu.be/odA9aX0HnIs[/ame]

I'm always intrigued by threads like this I love to hear what creeps people out & disturbs them.
I haven't been able to bring myself to watch most of what's been mentioned but I do want to try one day to see how I get on.

Anyway one of the films that I have seen that disturbs me is Requiem For a Dream.
It' doesn't have anything gory or anything like that it's just the subject matter & how it's portrayed that got to me.
I really really felt for all the characters & their personal decent's into hell for their habits & I just felt uncomfortable for the whole movie.

I simply adore it as a piece of cinema, the writing, the acting everything about it makes it one of my best movies ever...can I watch it over & over...not on your life.
Once was enough to embed it into my concious for life & I may never watch it again but if you haven't seen it then you must...not just because of the potential to disturb & make you feel uncomfortable but just because it is soooo brilliant that everyone should watch it once.

Neil

Irreversible rape scene.

Could never watch that film again.

This. In my film studies course at college we had to do presentations on scenes that gave us an emotional response, which including a screening of each of our scenes. I showed the entire 8 minute sequence and afterwards the room was dead silent and no-one could look each other in the eye. Incredibly disturbing, but powerful scene.

But Serbian Film is also joint first place. The entirety of that film is beyond words. Both these films were recommended by the same friend as well who we all question if he is actually sane or not.

When Jackie Earle Haley is chocking his chicken on a date with the girl sitting next to him.

Can't say I've seen many of the movies listed in this thread. Seen American History X -- didn't find that all that bad, though. Seen Saving Private Ryan ... that scene with the knife fight was pretty rough. I'll have to think about if I can come up with any movie scenes.

I'm not military or anything, but I've seen a couple of real life photos or videos that were more disturbing than anything I've seen in a movie. I saw one of the terrorist videos where they beheaded a guy. That was horrible.

Also saw close up pictures of a dude that was severed in half at the waist in a car accident. That was an awful series of pictures. Gruesome stuff.

Saw a 10-day progression of pictures of a guy with an untreated brown recluse spider bite on his hand. By day 8 or 9, there was denuded bone on his thumb. Yuck. If you get bit by one of those, don't keep it secret.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I tried to read that but couldn't get very far.

What?! That book is as low and depraved and as disgusting as you can get. :monkey4

And that's why it's awesome. It doesn't try to be anything but depraved and disgusting. And it took de Sade a lot of courage to publish his texts, and that's admirable. What's not admirable is a guy being imprisioned because he wrote fiction that people considered too obscene.

Back