Most deserving character to get the Hot Toys Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true. They've re-done Bale Batman (MMS to DX12), Bank Robber Joker 2.0, Ledger Joker 2.0. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

They've done a couple of T2 Arnies, a couple of Jack Sparrows, a couple of Iron Menz MkI, II and soon IV... but yeh, not much chance of a revisit on Edward Scissorhands.

My pick for figures nobody else cares about but should be produced by the thousands:

140225_CBOX_NedRyerson.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

dadams2.jpg

funko-lote-x-2-karate-kid-miyagi-larusso-reaction-figures-120501-MLA20333724989_072015-O.jpg

f4ace82faabb0fad_frankenfurter.jpg

I'd love to see them do figures for these:

1) Vincent van Gogh

2) Roger Federer

3) Ninja Turtles

I honestly don't get all the McClain and Lethal Weapon requests. They were good movies back in the day but talk about boring figures on the shelf.

They are the characters people love i suppose particularly McClain. Its more of an association with the character and what that represents to people. For some it brings back childhood memories particularly for those of us who grew up in the 1980s.

I honestly don't get all the McClain and Lethal Weapon requests. They were good movies back in the day but talk about boring figures on the shelf.

Each to their own I guess.

I also love all the requests for stuff being made by other 1/6th companies as if they don't exist. Some are not up to par but others are definitely good and getting better. With HT's nursing from the Mouse's teat their entire level of detail, likeness, and quality has gone down. Some of their releases look great still, others hold no interest for me, and sadly, some of the ones I am most excited for come out looking mediocre in comparison to what they have been capable in the past.

If they are going to tackle any of these requests with the quality of say Commando or the lack of nailing the likeness of all the Star Wars figures barring Stormtroopers and Leia, I am ok with other companies taking a crack at any and/or all of these in this thread.

Some of the "least deserving" figures in the other thread have better tailoring, better likenesses, and better load outs than a lot of what has been released lately. (Green Goblin and Sao Feng are two that come to mind... look like the character/actor, good tailoring, boring as hell on my shelf and I only got them because of some crazy deal - $60 for Goblin... free for Feng w/ SDCC giftcard).

What exactly IS "Hot Toy Treatment" these days? Passing likeness and a "bend you over a barrel" style handshake?
Different strokes for different folks

here's a product review if they make him.

"every time i see my ed209 rubber dome's condition. i feel like sharpening a pencil with my howard chan figure. thank you hot toys."

If I had to choose only one at the moment, I'd probably say a Doc Brown. I'd personally prefer the '85 version in either the radioactive suit from BttF or the '85 version in his 2015 getup from BttF II.

I want the one you send you kill the boogeyman... John Wick.

I've got MG parts on the way, but I'd choose official HT given the choice.

Last edited:
Ignoring the Star Wars or mcu characters.
Connor Macleod highlander - 1985
Kyle Reese t1

Ghost in the shell major Kasaungi stand alone complex

Back